Stripping A Springer

Thunder

Hi ya Thunder :(

I use my ever trusty couldnt live without Mars Coat King on Max all the time. So I dont see why not....! But hey I am not an expert by any means. :thumbsup:

Chucky didnt look like a hairy little fairy at all in the pics?? :confused::o

Maybe wait for one of the gurus to come along and give you proper advise :cry::laugh:

Ohhh crap I am not sure re the blade size....will check tonight at home and let you know. 

Don't believe her Thunder. :confused: I asked her months ago for a pic of her harness she has for Max in the car and I still haven't seen it! :thumbsup:

Ohhh crap I am not sure re the blade size....will check tonight at home and let you know. 

Don't believe her Thunder. :cry: I asked her months ago for a pic of her harness she has for Max in the car and I still haven't seen it! :thumbsup:

Help Thunder a GSD intruder. Intruder alert.....intruder alert. :protest: :protest: :protest:

Bear me guna smack you :confused::(

Edited by Springergirl

well i'lll time you Springergirl and see how long it takes.

the intruder is most welocome to the conversation as long as she's truthful

not sure how interested she'll be in Springer coversation, but she's still welcome.

Edited by thunder

well i'lll time you Springergirl and see how long it takes.

the intruder is most welocome to the conversation as long as she's truthful

not sure how interested she'll be in Springer coversation, but she's still welcome.

So where is the info Springer - huh? Did you check?

Thank you Thunder! And I am always truthful and interested in Springer converstaions. I :confused: your babies!

:thumbsup:

Yep it was a #20 blade also

So there you go peoples you can all kiss my butt :confused::cry::thumbsup::(

She really doesn't have a clue what it is, because she didn't check last night. She has to say something just to prove me wrong - don't listen to her! :laugh:

And by the way, keep your butt covered thanks, there are plenty of things I'll be kissing before I get to your arse honey!!!!! :o

Hi Kym :(:cry:  Hows that gorgeous Gracey going?

Grace's doing fine. :laugh: Speaking of grooming, she's been getting into lots of mud and mischief in the rain up here in QLD. Should make for an interesting day tomorrow when her breeder comes to visit. It's the first time they've seen her all grown up and I have a feeling they're going to have the privilege of seeing her at her muddiest. :thumbsup::confused: