Adams Apple Seems Big

sidoney

I have results over the phone, will be going up to my vet at N. Richmond this arvo to discuss results and probably to have the site drained again, as there has been some fluid.

The lump is "scar tissue" which means that yes, possibly some foreign body, or maybe she ran into something? Anyway I'll be having a chat with Karen (vet) about it later today.

So she has to get over the operation (had her spayed as well) but long term, all is OK.

:laugh::clap::clap::(:eek::eek:

We've been to the vet this arvo and it should all go down to little or nothing in the end. Currently she has a haematoma there on her neck - it's been drained twice now including today. I'm assured it won't worry her for the herding weekend or be irritated.

Probable cause is whacking into something with her neck, some separation of cartilage from larynx, and more cartilaginous tissue being laid down.

Will be good when it's all settled down. I hope there isn't a lump there after all this but am expecting maybe a small one.

Yes we do. For so many of the DOL regulars, our doggies are our family ... no wonder we worry about them.

I rang on Friday morning and was there on Friday arvo for draining of the haematoma but no news then. Got it this morning.