Bundy Our Rescue Collie

InspectorRex

It is with great sadness that this morning November 7th 2005 we had to farewell our beautiful aged Rescue Collie, Bundy, to the Rainbow Bridge. :clap:

We rescued Bundy in Aug 2005 and he had been badly neglected. We thought we were winning the battle to get him back into good health but alas the damage had been done.

"Bundy the Beautiful"- you enriched our lives so much in the 3 months you were part of our hearts and home. You were such a loving and gentle Rough Collie.

You will be missed dearly by all of us. :laugh:

Rest easy old chap.

Colleen, "Poppy"(Bill) and your little "sister" Phoebe Puppy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Refer to Dog Rescue Forum for more Vales for this beautiful old man

So sorry to hear of your loss IR. You've had such a rough time of things lately.

I saw the photo of Bundy in the other thread, what a handsome boy! And so lucky to have found you, and be loved and cared for up til the end.

Run free Bundy. :laugh: Thinking of you at this difficult time.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Colleen I am so sorry. I do not often look in the Rainbow Bridge section as I find it so emotional but I picked it up on one of your other threads. Take comfort in the fact that you gave Bundy much happiness in his last months and you will always have your memories.

Janice

Thanks to you all for your lovely words.

Wednesday this week was hard as our Vet phoned to say Bundy's ashes had come back from the Crematorium. They have done a beautiful job with his casket and plaque.

You were a very precious boy our Bundy the Beautiful and we niss you so much.

Colleen, Poppy and Phoebe Puppy

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi IR,

Wednesday this week was hard as our Vet phoned to say Bundy's ashes had come back from the Crematorium. They have done a beautiful job with his casket and plaque.

:) It's hard isn't it? We have had all our past Collies cremated, I couldn't bear to put them in the ground :cry: .

Regards,

Corine