Rip Bandit

cav_crazy

In Loving Memory

Of Bandit... the dog I grew up with, the dog I loved so much, the dog that cared for me oh so much, the dog that was always there and was so wonderful that it makes me hurt so much because I wasn't ready to say goodbye RIP BANDIT! Take care buddy, I love you and always will, hopefully you will be still shining so bright and keep others lives bright just as you did to mine!

All through my childhood I have suffered having ADHD. I felt like no one could understand me and I found it hard talking to people about my problems. I always clashed with my mum and always felt hurt and left out. I realised from a young age that a dogs company couldn't ever be compared to. As the never ending loyalty, love and devotion never ceased whilst you Bandit were with me. You were always there when i needed a friend, you were always there no matter what and you were until the end. I will never forget how much you cared and how much you gave for just so little. I only wish I realised that before you went away. If only I could repay the favour, but this is the only way. I have dedicated this site in memory of you. As if it wasn't for you I probably would never of realised, just how passionate dogs really are. But Bandit whilst you know rest, I promise you this, I wont ever forget how beautiful and amazing you truley were and still are. When my time here is up I know you will be there for me again, just as you were when I was growing up, but this time it is going to be different, because you know why? THIS TIME I AM GOING TO BE THERE FOR YOU AND TRY TO GIVE BACK WHAT YOU HAVE GIVEN TO ME! AND TOGETHER WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN BUT THIS TIME IT WONT EVER END. I PROMISE YOU THAT NOW BABY BOY AND THAT IT WONT EVER END!

RIP BANDIT Love always your pal Malinda Anne Masters xx oo :whiteflag::):o

P.S You were my leader you taught me right from wrong, to taught me passion and how to love you also taught me how important time is with everyone and everything. But you also taught me if I had to choose between a man and a dog, I would choose a dog, because it will love you until the end, no matter what!

I have dedicated my site in rememberance of Bandit

Click Here to view my site

Malinda :thumbsup:

:(:):) To you Malinda, dogs are a gift from God, and that is why he reversed his name when it came to giving a description for our wonderful companions, dog is god reversed, and so fitting.

The wonder of a dog is they never question us, and do not care if we are rich or poor, they give us unconditional love, what more can we ask for.

Bandit look down on Malinda and be with her as you always have been her soulmate and she needs to know that you are always there no matter what, and she has you in her heart.

Run free dear Bandit at the :laugh: