Entered Firs Therding Instinct Test

Well ive done it posted the entry today connor will do his instinct test on the 11th march. Now maybe we should go see some sheep this week he has only seen sheep once at the worskshop last year.

Im going this saturday to see what they have to do as i have no idea

hi guys

i wasn't planning to go, but have changed my mind......i am now coming to have a go at the herding test with Cooper :confused::cry: am a little nerves but hay ya got to be in it to win right :cry:

Any dolers that i haven't met yet, i will be the one with the crazy blk tri Aussie(with a tail) :cry: so come and say hello :D

also Coopers breeder with her 3 crazy Aussies will be there too :confused:

oh well should be a fun day.....see ya there

sam and Cooper

I will be around at some point to watch - i took foster pup to last weeks tests and she ran herself senseless watching all the other dogs getting to work sheep and she couldnt...and i got sunburnt

Edited by dogdayz

Sparty

VICTORIAN HERDING ASSOC Inc

Herding/Instinct Tests

in conjunction with the German Shepherd DCV

34th National Championship Show/Restricted Obedience Trial

Saturday 11 March 2006

Venue

KCC Park, Dandenong/Hastings Road, Skye Vic

(Mel Ref 128 J12)

Entries: Ms R Sutcliffe, PO Box, Taylors Lakes, Vic 3038

Entries close: ?

Judges: Ms S Gibson (wa), Mr G Cunningham (vic) TBA

Start: 12.30pm with Pre-Trial demo

GSD's may enter on the day

i went, and ended up taking over memyself's place ;) we only got to go once but as we were an hour and a half late i wont complain :p

pretty warm but was all over (the turn, not the wait mind you) quickly only a few mintes in all

I dont know if i passed as i had to leave early :thumbsup: can you tell me wagalot???

Sparty - as far as I can recall you passed. Did you go for the instinct test or the herding test? I can't remember, it was a long day. Need two passes for the herding test title. Presentation didn't start until 5:45 - 6pm. Certificates will be posted to those that weren't there to receive them.

i snuck in on Yb's entry when she didnt go so could only get one, might be having a training day instinct & herding test at my place near ballarat mid april, VHA are looking at running it but the commitee have to approve the date.

we did the herding test but i had to leave early hubby and son had had enough :D

:rofl: hey guys

Cooper passed and now has his HT title :) :D :rofl::cry:

he was a bit of a bull in a china shop though :rofl: but hay thats just the Aussie style :rofl:

Coopers mum Porsha and brother Tank also passed :)

and a big congrats to Hannah and Minty who also passed :rofl::love: well done guys

it was a very long tiring day, but we all walked away with a good out come

hay sparty......i am not sure if you passed or not, did you do herding test or instinct test????

if you ring Robyn sutcliffe she will be able to tell you

if you need her number just pm me

cheers sam Cooper and tya :rofl: