Obsessive Compulsive Dogs

For Shelby she only goes nuts for the whipper snipper or lawn mower, she doesn't attack the clothes on the line.

She isn't ball obsessed like 'ned'. She will play with a ball or her shoe, but gets bored with the retrieve and chase again and again... its like she is saying, I'm not going to get it again... she does prefer to play tug though...

Now Jake never popped his tennis ball... he would sit there all day just applying the right amount of pressure to the ball, without popping it. Best dog!! Take him down the beach, he would have his ball, if not, he would fight other dogs... Even with his ball in his mouth, he would attempt to steal another dogs ball, trying to fit both balls in his mouth :rainbowbridge:

For Shelby she only goes nuts for the whipper snipper or lawn mower, she doesn't attack the clothes on the line.

She isn't ball obsessed like 'ned'. She will play with a ball or her shoe, but gets bored with the retrieve and chase again and again... its like she is saying, I'm not going to get it again... she does prefer to play tug though...

K9: The dog needs to have drive developed for the ball or the tug, some dogs like the tug more than the ball, the retrieve is something you do when you have already built drive....

I have 2 dogs, my pomeranian loves playing with the ball, will go around all day bouncing the ball and catching it in his mouth all by himself wheris my JRT seems to dislike birds and seeing them will send her barking until they disappear. I swear the birds know it annoys the JRT so it just sits on the fence or pergola saying neener neener neener you cant get me. :thanks:

Edited by oztra