Training In Drive Workshop At K9 Force Saturday 6 May

Hi K9 Force Fans!

Who's going to the "Drive" training workshop this Saturday at K9 Force?

I'm really looking forward to it. JBBB and I will be there is spectator mode... who's bringing along their dog?

I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and maybe meeting a few new canine characters! :thumbsup:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I'll be there with my boy Artan the rottie, we've been doing our drive exercises at home and he's doing great but when he goes to new surroundings he's not as switched on, so we'll see how we go on the day, its all a learning curve for us both. Look forward to seeing you all there. Steve likened it to sing in the shower at home and then having to sing in your front yard naked (or something to that effect) :rofl:

Chell, I presume that Artan in your Avatar Picture? What a nice looking dog. Incidentally I like that signature quotation you have. :rofl:

Monika - hearing you talk about cakes has really put me in the mood for one! hehehe

Edited by Flames_Daddy

Thanks for your lovely comments flames Daddy :rofl: Yep thats Artan, he's just turned 1.

How does some Krispy Kreme donuts sound?? I have to drive right past a KK on my way to Steves.

Me too, I will be there (I hope) organising last minute child minding. :rofl:

As for Krispy Kreme :rofl: that sound fantastic

Myszka has got the food organised, Chell has the desert, K9 has the info and others have the dogs.

Once I have the kids organised I figure it will be a great relaxing day :rofl:

K9: Yep Im thinking of coming along too.... :rofl:

Good that you are thinking :rofl:

ollie1 Ive got cake....... and YOU should know that Im very good in the cake department :rofl:

And you only will be able to relax once I deliver you home, as I can not remember you sitting back and relaxing when Im driving :rofl::(:) you have got 3-4 hours in the car with me

:rofl: oh I forgot about that. We will just have to catch up on all the goss on the way to keep my mind off you driving :rofl:

You can fill me in on everything :)

Yes I hope K9 you will be doing more then thinking on the day, I am expecting quite a show. :rofl:

Sound like all the last workshop have been a blast :(

Cant wait for Saturday - it will be a blast!

It's going to be great seeing some dogs in action learning drive training (and finding out how much we've been doing wrong! :rofl: )

ps. myszka, what about me? I want goss too!!

jbbb - and what goss would you like? (I cna only provide somuch you know...) you are pretty much up to date :rofl: - apart from yesterdays news (hmmm that actually IS confidential - Ill check with the source if I can disclose the news to trusted members of the clan :rofl: )