Is She Trying To Dominate Son ?

Adorabull

My son was away at a friends house for the night and my 10 month old aussie Bulldog snuck in there and wet on his bed. :rofl:

She also tries to hump him and attempts to sit on his head if he is on the floor watching tv.

What should I do with her when she behaves like this ??? :laugh:

Edited by Adorabull

I was just reading something similar in the next post - Tangerine Dream put in an a great post on how to tell if the dog is being dominant and how to become the boss. Link

Not sure about the bed wetting, she might have been missing your son.

Good luck

Sounds like she's trying to be the boss. Keep the bedroom door shut and the dog is to see that a as no go zone. At the moment there is little respect as dogs NEVER soil their own sleeping area, and doing this shows she doesnt see him as anyone of rank.

NEVER let the dog sit or hump your son. These are also dominance gestures over him. If she starts this get him to stand up and look away from her. He has to be higher and ignore her until she settles. As the pack leader it is your responsibility to show her this is unacceptable. Send her to her mat and make her stay there, when the family is together she can only join when you let her etc. If she misbehaves, put her outside. 10 months is still young but you dont need a dog that can start doing things like shredding his stuff or hurting him accidentally.