Photo Competition

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I definantly want one of those ball thingys too (will email you direct Steve with details, etc) can we send in more than one picture for the competition?? I have several dogs and would like to submit 2 of each dog (one "still" shot and one "motion" shot).. is that ok???

I also have something called the Orbo, like a Kong but tons better in the fact that its much softer but just as durable, meaning its more fun to chew & bounces like crazy! They also have the peermint smell, glow etc...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Why do you tell me this now after you've already posted my stuff?!?!?!?! How much are they?

If I was to use the orbee balls for drive training and have the orbos as toys the dogs could access all the time, would the peppermint smell on both confuse them? Would it make the orbee ball any less valuable to them for training?

I've been working Leila really hard lately and Steve I really wanted to show you how she is going...

hahaha no seriously, Leila is doing well and I'll take some snap shots just to prove that a High Sofa Drive Pooch can work and get results in food drive :confused:

post-4036-1151052563_thumb.jpg

Edited by sas

LOL @ Shekhina!! :confused:

I have some similar ones of Darcy flat in a lovely drop ...... nothing to do with training or focus at all - she just wants me to kick her soccer ball again! :rofl:

I have some similar ones of Darcy flat in a lovely drop ...... nothing to do with training or focus at all - she just wants me to kick her soccer ball again! :rofl:

Hey that's focus...she's focussed on getting you to kick that ball again :rofl:

More couch drive...I don't think this dog ever gets off the couch :confused:

Snoozing.jpg

You can see who the "working dog" in the family is, it sure isn't that Rotten thing :rofl:

Edited by shekhina

K9: These pics are great, but if you havent already, email them to me...

Ones with handler are great too....

The Dane ones are excellent, maybe because I can see a massive difference in the dog in 14 days, I must say you have impressed me!

Our orbee balls arrived on Friday :rofl:

Chili loves hers

Ours arrived today... Last time at Steve's place Jefe was really curious about one... So I ordered one... :eek::eek: ... He just wen't nuts with it... now he sees me and he's almost immediately in full drive and waiting for the ball... I'm so glad the "Secret spanish phrase" Key word to initialise drive still works.... but I can see from the dog's attitude we will be forever known as "the people with that cool ball that is available 15 minutes only so I better do as they say".

The missus was a bit esceptic initally when I ordered it.... I'm now known as "the man that makes the right decisions when it comes to choosing dog toys" :eek:

Come on people, get your entries now! these are really cool prizes!

Edited by Jefe's owners