Photo Competition

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WooHoo!!! my girl Karma is on there (and my legs LOL) she didnt win but im very proud that she made the top 20....

HUGE congrats to the winners (great pic's!)

and flames_daddy (and to jbbb for taking the pic) :(:):cry: flame looks magnificent in that picture!!! (great jumping skills, LOL!!)

Steve, it must have been hard trying to pick out just a few from all those great photos!!

Hey, thanks K9 Force for choosing one of our (admittidly many) pics!! We had SO much fun creating the pics, and Flame loves it!! The hardest part of taking pics of Flame training in Drive is trying to get photos that arent too blurry! :rofl:

There are some great pics there!! Congratulations to Bosleys_Angel for the loose leash walking - that's really impressive!! :cry:

:(:):rofl: to everyone who puts time and effort into their dogs - based on these pics the dogs obviously enjoy it! And thanks to K9 Force for helping us have happy dogs!!

:)

Congratulations everyone and thanks for your nice comments about Flame - we had a great time taking that pic. :)

Dani, I loved your winning entry with your superlative Danes! Such splendid creatures! :wave:

Rubeedoo, I think your entry was great. Its my personal favorite. Karma just ROCKS bigtime - a true super-freak that redefines "drive" in my mind... just blows me away! Full credit to your legs too! :rofl::):):thumbsup:

Sas, I immediately recognised you in your pic - nicely done! :thumbsup:

I really liked that Rottweiler - such an intense expression.

And that puppy in competition two was just Fab. :)

There's just so much canine and human talent out there - I feel honoured that Flame did so well in such company.

A standing ovation for every entrant.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL the winners. It's fantastic to see so many great photo's

and what a supprise to find my Chugger Chino in company with them. I am so

proud to think he may be in company with so many such wonderful dogs.

Cheers

Linda