Photo Competition

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Well I have had computer problems all week so haven't been online. Tonight we finally get it going and I had to wade through 215 emails :p

But you can imagine it was worth it when I found the one from Steve telling me that our photo was one of the winners!! :laugh:

Thanks to those who made some lovely comments about our kids. Gotta love those danes - they can have lamb for breakfast tomorrow for doing such a good job at training and for being so photogenic :D Well done everyone for your pics - I had a great time going through and looking at all of them. I LOVE the training in drive pics, they are some great "action" shots!

I know this sounds like an acceptance speech but let me have my moment.... :rofl:

Finally...to Steve, we had tried 2 different obedience classes - one awful and one pretty good, but still the results weren't there. We had tried numerous collars. I had read books and internet articles and tried so many different training methods and you have no idea the relief we felt after our session with you, helping us to understand our dogs and thus train them so simply and effectively. We were never made to feel dumb or judged for methods we had tried and failed. Quite the contrary we came away feeling confident and motivated.

Our dogs still have a LONG way to go, training has only just begun, but we have goals now that we feel are actually attainable... Our dogs were never a "nightmare" to us and of course everyone loves them... but I am so happy with the bond that we have begun to develop with them through proper training. Anyway everyone here knows how happy our dogs can make us, and Steve you have really helped us to make this soooo much better than it already is! ;)

Ok - I will stop now. Well done again everyone and just coz the comp is over don't stop posting your training pics! PROMISE!

Dani