kozpink

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How are you going Kozpink?

I saw the rescue thread with the 2 dogs named after you. hehehe The only thing that has been named after me was a gold fish!!!!

thanks for asking sezy

we are going okay still having hard moments but more time goes by in between those moments

keeping busy with all the other furkids that roo seems to be sending us they have no idea of your grief so

life goes on which sometimes makes you feel guilty to roo because you are'nt grieving all the time

sounds silly i know but these hard times in life work in mysterious ways

and yes mina and anthony named two staffy x's after us because we saved them from the pound

and they were kind enough to take them in for us

pinky's been done with the flu for the past 4 days so i have taken the helm and am hopefully fulfilling

the captains duties ok. trying to keep up with all the posts in between looking after the furkids and

work

thanks again for your concern

Sezy, I have ordered the Daisy Sutra but hasn't arrived yet.

Kozi, please tell Pinky I hope she will feel better soon. :vomit:

I know what you mean about feeling guilty for not grieving all the time.

Sometimes I start to hum a tune and immediately stop myself and feel so dreadful that I allowed myself to feel a little bit happy when I have just lost my Pepper Girl.

You know that Roo would be upset if you didn't continue the work that you do.....the work that brought you and she together.

Talk soon,

• 2 weeks later...

Love you my darling, we miss you so much, think about you all the time, can't beleive you have gone, wish we got to say goodbye, you know we loved you, you were my life :rolleyes:

It's so hard not having you near me, my life is not the same without you :p

It's two months today, and its sooo hard not being able to touch you. see you, hear you, I miss rubbing your belly kissing your head, you gave me the best 3yrs of my life.

We still have a candle burning over you my darling :confused: will cherish the time we had together always.

LOVE YOU MY DARLING WE MISS YOU :confused: LOVE MUM AND DAD :eek:

Thinking of you Kosi and Pinky and Queen Roo all the time. :rofl:

The dogs and I just got home from our trip to outback NSW but only staying long enough to drop off Mr BB and replenish supplies then dogs and I are off again to camp at Wingello forest (Southern Highlands).

We have always enjoyed camping and it seems so strange without Pepper. She was a great traveller and camper right up until last year when she turned 15.

We've just completed the last leg of our journey home from the Pilliga scrubs (9 hours) so will put these tired out furkids to bed.

Just thought I'd check in on Roos thread to see how you guys are coping.

We'll be heading off again on Monday. If you need to talk before then, PM me and I'll phone you.

:rofl: ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
We love you my darling Roo ;) we both miss you soooooo much :cry::cry::cry: wish you were still here to kiss and cuddle.

:cry::cry::(:cry: Help me get through today my darling Roozie :(

Hi Kozpink,

Dandydog and I met you at Cordelia's BBQ (I lost my Ruben, known as Roo a bit over a year ago)! We spoke for a while and sort of bonded over our Roos so to say ;)

I feel your pain and I too know how hard it is to loose a loved one!!! I hope the wonderful memory of your sweetheart helps you through the day ! I have thought of you quite a few times since we met, you are a wonderful caring and loving person and you are in my thoughts :D :)

Love Sabine

Kozpink, my heart goes out to you, this is the first time I have read this thread and I cant stop crying. It is so hard when you lose one you love so much, I lost my Rotty last year, he was nearly 13. Even though its inevitable, we never really believe that they will ever leave us, it is not easy, but it will become easier.

I hope your rescues are doing well, :)

• 3 weeks later...

We love you my darling Roo :laugh: we both miss you soooooo much :rofl::eek::o wish you were still here to kiss and cuddle.

:o:) ;) :cry: Help me get through today my darling Roozie :(

Hi Kozpink,

Dandydog and I met you at Cordelia's BBQ (I lost my Ruben, known as Roo a bit over a year ago)! We spoke for a while and sort of bonded over our Roos so to say ;)

I feel your pain and I too know how hard it is to loose a loved one!!! I hope the wonderful memory of your sweetheart helps you through the day ! I have thought of you quite a few times since we met, you are a wonderful caring and loving person and you are in my thoughts :provoke::thumbsup:

Love Sabine

Thankyou so much for your kind words Sabine

You will never know how much you have helped me, it was an amazing time when we spoke about our sweet Roo's, and I think about it all the time, I know it has taken me a long time to reply but your reply and just meeting you has been a help to me in lots of sad times :cry: and I new that when I did reply to you it would make me cry again, and I guess I wanted to delay that any TRY and be strong :cry: but thanks again and I hope that my Roo and your Ruben are safe and happy together :(

Also to Bonniebank you are a special lady you are so unsellfish and kind, you have always been there to help me even when you are also feeling pain over your sweet Pepper.

Hope you are doing better Sam, even though we haven't spoke for a long time I think about you often.

And to Ratus froggy, its so nice of you to reply, everytime I read your reply you make me :provoke::laugh::rofl:

Its just so nice that there are strangers out there there that can understand and feel my pain, even though I have friends and faimily that don't understand my pain, and never try to remember Roo's name :eek:

Thankyou to all of you, you have all helped me through hard times, and I will always have your thought and understanding to help me through the many more sad times I know I will still have :thumbsup:

I love you my darling Roo, I miss you every moment of my life :o:o:) I will always cherish our last cuddle ;)

just wish I new it would be my last :cry: love you my darling :cry::cry::(:( ;) :cry:

I am sure that our Roo's are happy together over the bridge :thumbsup:

They passed on when it was their time, but I like you only wish that I had known that when I left for work that day, that I would not see his lovely face on my return :o

I, like so many here, understand and feel your pain! Never doupt that!

My thoughts are with you and I too remember you often :provoke::laugh::rofl::eek:

They live on in our memory :o

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou soooo much for thinking of us Sam :D

We just came back from a quick holliday, and it just wasn't the same :D We went to lots of places that we once took our darling Roo and had lots of time to think about her :hug: Thought it was a good idea to get away, but it was harder than I thought :)

It's still so hard to except that our Roo is gone :)

We are thinking of you today :D and hoping that Roo and Pepper are looking after each other ;) :cry:

Thankyou again and thinking of you today :D Have lit a candle for both or special girls :(

• 5 weeks later...

Thankyou sooooo much for thinking of us today.

Like you we miss our sweet girl very much, and find these days a challenge, we lit a candle today for our darling Roo and we will keep it burning for her new friend at rainbow bridge Pepper :laugh::laugh:

We love you darling Roo, we were VERY lucky to have had you in our life even if it was only for a short time :rofl:

I have shed sooooo many tears for you my darling, I think about you all the time, you where my everything, I miss rubbing your belly, kissing your sweet face and hearing you say your name and seeing you get excited when I say the word hungry, I just wish I got to say goodbye and you didn't have to go without me :D :p :p :p :p :p

Love you my darling Rip :):):cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• 2 weeks later...