K9 Force Info Night - Central Coast, Nsw

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brooke, I've updated the title.

Those legs (and indeed the rest of the body :) ) belong to Flames_Daddy. He is also a huge fan of camo.

luvinshep - I am the contact. I will send you a PM with some more details.

oooh ohh ooooh are they special K9 Force shorts :)

I swear the camo is his secret weapon :rofl:

Oh oh..... You know what happened last time you made a joke about the camo :)

Didn't you spend the next 30mins huddled up in the bush with creepy noises and bugs everywhere? :D

Oh oh..... You know what happened last time you made a joke about the camo

Didn't you spend the next 30mins huddled up in the bush with creepy noises and bugs everywhere?

Ummmm yeh I seem to recall I did - I await my punishment :)

Suggested topics so far:

* Training in Drive

* Techniques for training a deaf dog

* Getting attention (particularly from a group of dogs)

We're open to more suggestions. :)

Edited by jbbb

do we know what topics will be covered on the night yet?

I'll be pondering the topic of which is cuter... Dobes or German Shepherds! :)

Seriously though, I will asking some E-collar questions and querying how to establish reliable control of Flame ultimately offleash - in the context of drive training and continuance of on-leash work.

Edited by Flames_Daddy

Yeah - I want to change my first answer to what Flames Daddy wrote - that sounds like EXACTLY what I need to do more of with Ben!

BTW Ben says Male GSDs and Female Dobes are way the cutest!! (but he may be biased!!)

Yeah - I want to change my first answer to what Flames Daddy wrote - that sounds like EXACTLY what I need to do more of with Ben!

BTW Ben says Male GSDs and Female Dobes are way the cutest!! (but he may be biased!!)

Hi Brooke, nice to hear that your goals with Ben have something in common with those of Flame.

And Ben may find his opinions echoed by Alibear's "Bear" :)

Incidentally I am totally cranky that Inspector Rex has not be on lately... and Flame is not too happy about it either because she likes to get involved with the action with barking at the TV when things hot up in the plot... :)

I have a deaf 4 months old Dally bitch, (foster dog) that I am going to be training, I would love a vibration collar but they are expensive.

Here is a novel idea I read on a different forum some while ago. An old but working mobile

phone with a vibrateing battery taped on the collar. Simply phone the dog when you want him.

At least he is not going to answer it :)

Cheers

Linda

Incidentally I am totally cranky that Inspector Rex has not be on lately... and Flame is not too happy about it either because she likes to get involved with the action with barking at the TV when things hot up in the plot...

Bella and I are upset too, Inspector Rex is her favourite!

Can I come? Can I come?

I know I am not "technically" a central coast girl, but.............. I was born at Gosford :rofl:

Arent you kicking yourself than, that you were not born in Perth or Gympie? :rofl: You could go for a workshop there :confused:

Flames_Daddy

I'll be pondering the topic of which is cuter... Dobes or German Shepherds!

Are you??? OMG :) really???

Just ask any dobe person, especially certain two Polish alpha bitches :rofl: will tell you .....

And right now you know that one particular dobie girl named Divani is definitelly the cutest :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by myszka