Puppies

luvinshep

Hi...I helped a young 10month old x neopolitan staffy deliver her 14 puppies....yep 14 :rofl: poor little thing I did not think she was going to stop :rofl: it has been nearly 2 weeks since they were born to a x ridgeback staffy :D I know these poor little pets...they were friends of my daughters...I was pretty P$%?D off about how they let their ridgeback get to the poor little girl :mad anyway I just wanted to know when they would come off their mother & to be fed by the owner.....as I am trying to get them through this so the monther can get back to normal :rofl: and what do you feed them.

Hi...I helped a young 10month old x neopolitan staffy deliver her 14 puppies....yep 14 :rofl: poor little thing I did not think she was going to stop :rofl: it has been nearly 2 weeks since they were born to a x ridgeback staffy :D I know these poor little pets...they were friends of my daughters...I was pretty P$%?D off about how they let their ridgeback get to the poor little girl :mad anyway I just wanted to know when they would come off their mother & to be fed by the owner.....as I am trying to get them through this so the monther can get back to normal :rofl: and what do you feed them.