Herding Pre-trail

hey hopenfox

can you sent me the details also :confused:

wouldnt mine going just to get more practice in :rofl:

just looked it up in the vic dog, has dates etc but no details there.....don;t know how i missed this one :rofl:

cheers sam

I saw the date in Vicdog too - no info on the Vic herding website though. The dates seem to change on a regular basis too - very hard to keep track! :confused:

hopenfox - it seems you have a good source in the secretive world of herding, where do you get your info from?

There was something about it in the Victorian Herding Association's last newsletter, I think. It was supposed to just be a training day...I got details from Di Hayward (secretary) when I contacted her about it.

Thansk for the PM with details.

Never seem to hear about these until late :rofl:

Skye needs a second pass at PT and ther are not many trials :confused:

Reading this thread have realised i saw Coopers two passes last weekend, and Mintys pass a couple of weeks earlier.

were you there on that day of herding????? dogdayz

I can't remember what you look like :rofl: did you enter and what dog did you have if you did????

Cooper was pretty cazy on his last trail :confused: geez today i went herding training and he was almost perfect :rofl: ....that would be right wouldnt it :mad

Bl**** Aussies :rofl:

I had the collie rough who was trialling...and yep know hat you mean about how good they are in training and then they make it look like they have never been trained when they get to the trial :confused: Im kind of getting used to it though as she has her'i have never heard that word before' days in tracking, obedience as well :rofl:

Love the dingo btw

Edited by dogdayz

arrrrr i know who you are now :confused:

couldn't forget the beautiful collie rough :rofl:

didn't relise you were a Doler :rofl:

well hope we will meet again at the next trail and hopefully you will have a better run.....

cheers sam

:thumbsup::thumbsup: WTG Sam & Cooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes him Aussie #2 to get his PT title :D great to see them doing what they do best.

Goodluck in the next level 'Herding Started A' Scandal has one pass at this level so another two to go, need to calm him down, little bugger gets so excited at times, though he does know more than me.

Andrea, The Aussies, The Ponies

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: Yay, got our second pre-trial pass (and a spare one just in case!) on Sunday at the Central Highlands herding trial (tests and pre-trial). Everyone did really well and had a great time. Plus my pup blew me away in training later in the day, he's coming along beautifully. ;) So much talent! He is one cool customer :mad

Congrats to everyone who got passes on the day. :(