Andacht Quana Aka Tayla

Derharv GSD'S

Today I had to make the hardest decision of my whole life, after 7 months of battle today Tayla was put to sleep due to irrepairable leg injuries at only just under 12 month old. :banghead:

I remember that day last year when I picked up this ball of fluff up from the airport I was so proud of the beautiful girl laurelle had sent me and I still am

I can never describe in words the mark Tayla has left on my life she was an amazing dog who left her mark in the show ring at her first show winning the class of Baby Puppy Bitch and best Baby puppy in show at the GSDCV Show in December 2005 .

A day will not go by when I will not think of her and love her

Rest Peacefully my darling :thumbsup:

Hannah

Andacht Quana

(Fanto X Andacht Spearitt)

post-4466-1155530025_thumb.jpg

:rofl::rofl::cry: How sad to lose such a lovely very very young lady, so sorry, and I can imagine the buckets of :rofl: that you have shed and the big hole in your heart, as time passes you will remember, although very short, the wonderful memories of those special moments the two of you shared. :banghead::angel: to you, and beautiful baby Tayla fly on angels wings to the :thumbsup: and watch over your Mummy.

Andacht Quana

(Fanto X Andacht Spearitt)

Hullo Hannah

Very sad to hear of the loss of your girl Tayla [Decicions are not easy when it comes to putting a loved pet down. When it comes to quality of life

Hannah you had it in your heart not to allow Tayla to suffer

She will always be in your heart and memories of her short and full on life

:cry: Tayla

love my german shepherds

kojak :):(:)

post-6818-1155698008_thumb.jpg post-6818-1155698352_thumb.jpg

Hannah,

It is never easy. Look to the sky, see the stars, and believe Tayla is watching over you. This is what gets me through my hardships. I hope it gives you peace. Live to love again!

Irene & Zhara