Glossy Coat

Bokezu

Can't speak for the colour enhancement of Livamol - I have a black lab x and a blue merle rough collie, neither of which showed any changes in colour but the shine, the softness (the lad is neutered) and the thickness... I'll never take mine off of it!

I'm in northern Tassie and the cheapest place I've found to buy it is The Animal Tuckerbox, but it's fairly available in most places that sell stock feed like these guys said, and I think it was initially designed for horses so Horseland etc. I think I paid about $17 for 3kg and mine get a teaspoon each a day, so it goes a long way.

another great supplement is "omega magic plus". Its full of good stuff and works on the skin, coat, bones, cartilage and also the brain. I have one of my dingoes on it at the moment and its fantastic, her coat feels like satin and shes looking wonderful. You can get it from most livestock feedstores and bigger pet stores.

Work from the inside out - teaspoon of livamol a day, it's a coat conditioner, both mine are on it - lab x and rough collie and they look awesome, the collie's coat has never been thicker or softer and the lab x looks like he's been dipped in oil. Highly recommend it.

I didnt know about this product b4 I looked on here. Think I will try it on my dogs. Is it safe to use on a lactating bitch? Sorry if it seems a stupid question but just curious. It's more my boy that could do with a bit better coat condition.

thanks

Work from the inside out - teaspoon of livamol a day, it's a coat conditioner, both mine are on it - lab x and rough collie and they look awesome, the collie's coat has never been thicker or softer and the lab x looks like he's been dipped in oil. Highly recommend it.

I didnt know about this product b4 I looked on here. Think I will try it on my dogs. Is it safe to use on a lactating bitch? Sorry if it seems a stupid question but just curious. It's more my boy that could do with a bit better coat condition.

thanks

Here is their website which tells you about it Livamol . I notice that the list of animals on that website doesnt include dogs, but I had a look at the back of the actual packet just today & dogs were definitely there & recommended as having 25-50g (1 - 2 tablespoons)/day. I fed it for years to my horses when I used to show, its great stuff.

I cant see anything (or any reason that I can think of) why it shouldnt be OK for lactating bitches. If in doubt you can always email them, the email is on that page at the bottom.

:) Hi Larry, with the omega 3 oil supplement how much would you be giving and how often? Thanks for your suggestion. Thanks for your good wishes Shek, and congrats for Sat from what I hear you went really well. I was there but I didn't get to see you and Daegon. I hope its the start of a good show career for you both. :laugh:

Hi portia

friends of our give their large dog 10ml per day of the Omega Magic Plus

it worked very well and really improved the coat of their staffie.....

so it lasts quite a long time (eg the 1L bottle they got, should last about 100 days...)

you can get it mail order from here

http://www.perfectpaws.com.au/products.php...ed19b5826eeb779

Here in WA we can get it from vets and pet shops, etc for the other states, mail order, or maybe ask your vet to get it in....

Dingo trainer, i am glad that your dingo's are having good results as well......

i am not a big fan of people using steroids, or other chemicals too often.....

so i really like natural products....

Edited by larry