Why Is He Such A Fussy Eater

daccydog

Hello again

I have posted before, a while ago , about my male dog 18mth old( MINI DACHSHUND)

and his dreadful eating habits, by this i mean very fussy

when i brought him the breeder said he was eating dried food mixed with little chicken or beef

yeah sure... no way would he have a bar of any sought of dried food

I have persevered and at times he's driven me mad, he has no problem eating chicken necks, chicken carcass, wont have a bar of lenards pets mince, will eat beef or thigh chicken with white rice & vegs mixed in , i put yoghurt in he's ok .... always worry if he's getting enough "" of the good stuff "'to help with his well being,

I have also bought countless bags of expensive dried food to entice him to eat .... then about a month ago I brought a bag of royal canin ...would you believe he actualy eat a couple of busciuts , amazing, but not enough for a meal. i've also heard a dog wont go hungry ,, well he has gone hungry many a time ... can anyone suggest any thing on this very fussy boy

SORRY ABOUT THIS POST AGAIN ... I'VE NOW FIGURED IT OUT , ( some mothers do have them)

Edited by daccydog

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone

I'd just like to say a big thankyou to everyone that replied to my

question especially t-time who has answerwed nearly every post i've done :laugh:

in plain and simple terms

well our meal plan is going ok, and yes this is the longest that I've lasted without giving in to his ways, "" its those eyes "" anyway it say's a lot ...........I'm the problem

he must be really hungry because last night he eat all his dried food nixed with a little chicken

good one !!

thanks again

daccydog

Edited by daccydog