Vale "debbie"

fido666

Hi all,

Around 2 years ago now I posted about my friend's Collie "Debbie" who was lost for 6.5 weeks. She got out of her property while my friend was interstate. She was found on a nearby army base and was little more than a skeleton when found. "Debbie" weighed only 12.5 kgs when found, not good for an adult female Collie. Debbie survived that ordeal and was inseperable from her "mum" after that.

Last night "Debbie" lost her brave fight for life after major surgery to remove an abcess which had formed under a lump on her tummy. She was 11.5 yo, so to survive the ordeal 2 years ago at 9.5 was pretty amazing in itself.

The pic attatched was taken after she had recovered from her previous ordeal, you wouldn't believe it if you had seen her just after she was found.

RIP Dear Sweet "Debbie" you will be forever remembered by your "mum" who loved you so very much. We who knew you prayed for your recovery but sadly this time it was not to be. No more pain darling, rest easy now with my girl "Dana" (a relation) :thumbsup:

Regards,

Corine

Edited for spelling errors

post-3822-1158226946_thumb.jpg

Edited by fido666