One Year Today

my_sibe_owns_me

Today makes it a year........a year from when my bestfriend was stolen away from me by Liver cancer........one whole year that I have let to have a tearless week....a year that all things have changed....the year I needed my bestfriend more than anything.....a year that I have lost because im still hung up on your death....and alwalys will be till we meet once again.

I have replayed are last mins together in my head all day.....our last hug....the last time I looked into your eyes and you where 'there'........the last time I watched your tail wag because you wanted a hug from me....the last time I walked through the door and your eyes held nothing but love......the last car ride we took together...The last walk....the last pill I gave you.......the last meal.......the last time you slept in the bed next to me...the last picture....the last time you lick my face and when we played catch......and the first time I had to face the world by myself....when I took your collar off.....and when I got your ashes back on chrismas..........

Your the only one who has got me to think about relegion...from the moment you died I wanted you to be safe and didnt know where 'you' went........I just hope you are safe and happy.....

RIP my sweet puppy...named Dasher.....

ETA a picture post-432-1149084645_thumb.jpg

Edited by my_sibe_owns_me