Dreams And Snoring

Whateverr

ohk... so spike is being really weird..

when he sleeps (and i mean a deep i-could-move-him-and-he-wouldnt-wake-up sleep) he growls and looks like he is trying to chase something cause his legs move a little bit.. could he be dreaming? :rofl: he also moves his mouth as if he is suckling on whatever.. its so strange..

OOH.. and he also snores.. when he sleeps in a little curled up ball i'll often hear him making LOUD snoring sounds that resemble my dad, which to me is kinda scary lol

is spike snoring? when he does this i move his head so that it doesnt block his breathing but its still weird... please help me ;)

Hey Abs,

Ned snores really loud, he can be on the front porch and you can be sitting on the lounge in the loungerrom and you can hear him over the tv sometimes!! :laugh: He dreams to he growls alot and one time i was watching him growling and twitching and carring on and next thing hes actually got up and barked like something had startled him and that woke him up, but the look on his face was priceless, it was kinda like "huh, what, what am i awake for?" :rofl:

I used to have a dog who was more interesting to watch when he was in a deep sleep. He would make a woo-woo sound, then his feets started to run, then a bit of puffing, like he was playing chase and sometimes he moved so suddenly and fell down from the bed ( we had to put fluffy pilows around the bed all the time, so he won't hurt himself, soft landing ), then he'll jumped back and continue his sleep. So I'm guessing it's a normal thing to have dreams :rolleyes:

When I worked as a puppy sitter for Newfies & Neos I was always fascinated by the dreaming that went on in REALLY young pups - less than 10 days old. They would bark, run ie feet twitching back & forth, howl, suckle, growl and most interestingly it would flow through the litter from one pup to the next. I've often wondered how they had so much information from so little life experience but a lot was obviously picked up in the womb. I also recall being able to fly in my dreams and I'm sure that wasn't something I'd actually done to dream it, so I figured pups possibly had similar events.

Great job for an insomniac.