Don't Train In Drive!

:cheer: OMG!! Can't believe those bites and bruises!! And a girlfriend and I were only joking this weekend that I am the person to bring "Bruises baaaack, oh yeah I'm bringing bruises baaack" :):thumbsup:

I was out foaling down mares this weekend and as one is won't to get covered in blood and muck, you don't bother posing for anyone, so I was wearing a black beany, blue jumper and green trousers, and my darling girlfriend remarked that I looked like a walking bruise! LOL

I admitted that if I had been wandering around in a paddock at 2am in the morning naked, she wouldn't have noticed much difference thanks to my dogs!!! :cheer:

Seriously tho I can't remember the last time I looked at myself in the mirror and didn't see bruises..................It's an attractive look! :party:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nuuuurssssssssseeeeeeee, nuuuuurse it hurts, it really really hurts :):thumbsup::cheer:

Re bruises, my legs are pretty much covered in them all the time and when te other day I was looking somewaht like a human being and wore a skirt to work instead of pants, half of the floor in a large office building came to see me :cheer:

So are YOU going to be the main starlet, or is it going to be the delightful and ever-growing Divani???

She plays the main role, Im the suporting actress, but let me tell you there will be no Oscars for either of us.

Let's just say I'll be the first to offer a helping hand. Even the tiniest scratch merits investigation. :o

Just doing good deeds is reward enough!

As a male nurse do I have to wear one of those nurses outfits? If so, do they come in spandex? :laugh:

Re bruises, my legs are pretty much covered in them all the time and when te other day I was looking somewaht like a human being and wore a skirt to work instead of pants, half of the floor in a large office building came to see me :laugh:

You see, the bruise excuse is great for getting an eyeful. :laugh:

Edited by Flames_Daddy

Let's just say I'll be the first to offer a helping hand. Even the tiniest scratch merits investigation. :p

Just doing good deeds is reward enough!

As a male nurse do I have to wear one of those nurses outfits? If so, do they come in spandex? :thumbsup:

Re bruises, my legs are pretty much covered in them all the time and when te other day I was looking somewaht like a human being and wore a skirt to work instead of pants, half of the floor in a large office building came to see me :thumbsup:

You see, the bruise excuse is great for getting an eyeful. :thumbsup:

Hmmm well I shall be sure to have something worth investigation next time then............... :thumbsup:

and well done Myszka!! I can imagine you'd get loads of attention in a skirt at work!! :thumbsup:

I can imagine you'd get loads of attention in a skirt at work!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :p

I get a lot more outside of work :thumbsup: thats becouse I wear them more often :p

Must get bruises, must get injuries so that male nurses will inspect - is it your new motto in life RB? :thumbsup:

Yes I think we can hazard an educated guess that Myszka gets noticed. :thumbsup:

So how do we convince RealityBites to move to Sydney? The medical facilities are SO much better here... and no one puts on a band-aid more carefully than me. Sometimes it can take me hours to get it just right. :provoke::laugh:

Did you ever wonder why I don't teach flame NOT to jump on people? :thumbsup::provoke::laugh:

That is pretty obvious now, but why on earth do you teach my puppy to jump up? Im no nurse and the only medical reaction I can provide for someone is a heart attack :rofl::eek::o (OH tells me I give him weak knees, but he learned to live with the condition for last 17 years :o )

Or is the plan that Divani and Flame jump up on RB than you FD assist her? :)

:provoke::laugh::rofl: *imagining FD very carefully placing bandaid on my scratched and bruised body with a look of total concentration..........*

If you were going to place bandages on every single bruise and cut, I would end up looking like a Mummy!!! :thumbsup:

However in the interest of public safety and FD's continuing career in medicine, I will happily donate my body the next time I am in Sydney.................. :eek:

Myszka and RB I can stretch myself as a resouce and offer sufficient medical attention to you both. And you don't even need a medicare card! ;)

Times like this I'm really grateful Dobes have claws and sharp teeth, and a huge inclination to leap upon their shapely Mums! :thumbsup: