Don't Train In Drive!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww I'm cruising this at work and can't see half the pictures!! GRRR

Thankfully could see the ones of FD with his shirt off tho.....*drool* :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll have to try and get some good teeth shots, the boys look terrible when they are playing together.................. :D

I can sympathise with you about the scratchs and bruises also! I've been real slack with the toe nail trimming lately and my pup scratched my ankle the other day with her nails - the scratches were red and angry looking for several days! And then the many bruises and cuts up and down my arms and hands were teeth have accidentally got me!!! :D

:rofl: Thank god..... I thought I was the only one who had arms covered in bruises :rofl:

Had some rippers from training 2 weeks ago - she nipped the inside of my elbow and again about 3 inches below!

Will gets pics next time so I can add them to the "drive training war wounds" glory post!! :rofl: Would like to think she'd keep her teeth to herself but if she trains that well again :p

Awwww I'm cruising this at work and can't see half the pictures!! GRRR

Thankfully could see the ones of FD with his shirt off tho.....*drool* :p ;)

I'll have to try and get some good teeth shots, the boys look terrible when they are playing together.................. :rofl:

Hi RealityBites... hey yeah some teeth shots would be great!

I just had some Dobe-fight-club action with Flame... she was really leaping and I had to do a major "Chuck Norris" on her to finally win! :rofl:

Glad to hear you had some success with your internet "browsing"!! :shrug:

:rofl:

Emily (Gigi) - that pic of Zig-Zag with the Weimaraner was brilliant!! Yes, lotsa teeth and very snarly. :rofl:

Dellahar - I love the Rotty piccy... and the pup is so cute!! :p

:rofl: that pup now is 4 years old and she belts him up, who is now 7 years old :rofl: and boy can she bite a sleeve.

My dogs this week have got me into trouble at work.

Ok, now you are all doggy people and you all know that sometimes strange things can happen, things that are hard to explain to non doggy people? You still with me? :shrug:

Ok the beginning of the week, my older dog, Jaeger, leapt up under me as I was leaning over to pick up his food bowl..............his nose went straight into my neck and just about winded me................... :rofl:

Later that day at work (Where I am the only female in an office full of 30 year old men.........) they all kept giving me funny looks.

After ascertaining that I was not having a wardrobe malfunction, I went to the bathroom, and there on my neck is a large bruise which looked EXACTLY like a hicky!!! :rofl:

Now when I tried to explain to the guys that it WASN'T a hicky, it was a Dobe nose bruise..............they didn't beleive me!!! :rofl: :p ;)

I'm forever getting bruises from dogs :rofl: . Some are from work - dealing with lots of boisterous dogs, especially bigger ones, means you will cop a few.

But also from my own dogs - when I do the food spitting with Diesel there have been a few times he got keen and ended up 'kising' me with his teeth :rofl:

Now when I tried to explain to the guys that it WASN'T a hicky, it was a Dobe nose bruise..............they didn't beleive me!!! :rofl::rofl: ;)

:rofl: Love the Dobe-hicky story RealityBites - or shall we call you "RealityBruises" from now on??? :p

That Jaeger is one feisty Dobe. Wow a hit to the neck is intense!! ;)

I know how you feel... coz the most wicked incident I ever had was a massive black eye! ;) It happened on the oval in the dark when Flame ran and leaped up at me, and I simultaneously ran and reached down at her. The bony tip of the Dobe's skull smashed into the bony ridge on my eyebrow, so it was a bone on bone hit with our combined kinetic energies... <POW!!> I saw stars, literally, and it was the biggest hit I'd ever copped. A real Mike Tyson moment. And not an affectionate woman in sight to nurture me!! (that was the worst part) :cry:

So in addition to walking around with suspect scratches on my back ("was that Dog or Woman fingernails!!???" ;) ) I had the indignity of a black eye. Oh what a brawler I looked... :shrug: :D :)