Planning On Starting Training This Sunday

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wandered over for a look after breed & group judging was finished, I didn't have my dogs with me though. I got confused by the number of GSDs till I realised it was the GSDCV training school next door LOL.

The Westernport classes seem fairly small (which is good IMHO). Do they train for competitive obediance there? I've done puppy and basic with my 2 but need to find a club which goes further with their classes.

Cheers,

Corine

Oh I wish I was there today, with you guys all being there!

We were still in the bush this morning after our camping with Suz and fam

Hope to meet Gemma and Molly and their dad next week and Sway and her mum soon!

Corine, we started and still train sometimes at another club (that we were talking about at your place) but we do Sundays at WP cos it is smaller and more relaxed but good with higher classes and trialling too

yeah shoey you missed a good day jodi joined today as well as a girl from the UK that does agility and obedence and also a boston terrier and owner joined tat do agility.

And wait for it drum rlll my baby did all his stays without fidgetting or lokking even a little bit sore and he was being naughty telling of the world and trying to chase everyone. My little student had a go at agility tunnels with him and she is also working davids dog so it was a very good day

im looking forward to meeting these pups we really need to address the issue of puppy class and soon

it would have been nice to do a puppy class with westernport-we ended up doing the one at the vet-we finish that tomorrow. I'm thinking molly needs a graduation gown and one of those silly board hat things -forgotten what they're called. ans whats a graduation without booze?