Flame Leaps For Orbeeball!

Hey Gang,

While I was playing with Flame in the backyard tonight I was thinking how cool Myszka's training vidz of Divani and Rex are. :happydance2:

So I thought I'd get into the action and grabbed the Orbee ball to keep myself occupied with Flame, because I couldn't make it to Myszka's place tonight for a nice dinner :happydance:

This isn't meant to be a formal drive training session for Flame, its just one of the activities we do for fun together every night in the backyard to relax. :laugh:

I hope you enjoy checking the vidz out because I enjoyed making them for you (thanks to JBBB for taking the footage). :happydance:

youtube1.jpg

VIDEO ONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BKBwBbedK0

VIDEO TWO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BSXc_IVdZk

SAS your man is plenty! :laugh: Also, if I put my shirt on how do I get scratched enough to get the sympathy I crave from concerned sassy DOL gals??? You gotta consider these things... :happydance:

Hey are the links to the vidz working for you guys? I dunno if I need to share the videos or something. When I click the links I inserted it works on my PC.... thanks for helping me out with my experiment. :happydance2:

hi FD! looks like fun...and now i can understand how you get all of those lovely scratches over your tummy....not so kinky after all LOL!!

My goodness flame can jump cant she!! woah!

Hey Rachelle! :cooldance: Yes it's brilliant fun - and Flame can keep going for a quite a while. My plan is to take some video of her other activities as well, so I can ask for feedback about how we're going. And in the videos I posted, she's not running that far... if she runs across the length of the entire yard and then launches at me, she's like a ballistic missile crossed with a cannonball!! :laugh:

And BTW, I never swore on a stack of bibles that all my scratches are from Dogs! :cooldance:

:happydance2::happydance::happydance:

post-7044-1163327205_thumb.jpg

post-7044-1163327264_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flames_Daddy

PLEASE FD dont ask my puppy to jump up, I DONT want to have scratches like you have....

I won't ask Divani to jump... I won't ask and she won't tell! :thumbsup:

Any scratches I get are typically gone the next day. Dobe owners are quick healers. :laugh:

Rachelle taught me the practicalities of bare feet, and since I had to push my car home on the weekend after its cluch cable snapped on hot asphalt (we were coming home from the beach), the soles are quite resilient now! :D

On YouTube, mumtoari commented "So, you're a lefty then?" - well I'm not left handed - but when you train Dobes it's worth being a little ambi-dextrous. I'm sure Dobe owners would agree!

Edited by Flames_Daddy

My poor Dobe wouldn't even know how to jump like that :laugh:

Awww well what he misses out on in leaping he gets lots of cuddles to make up for ;)

Totally OT but while we are on the subject of Dobes, I am very proud of Jones...I rehomed some Foster Kittens this weekend and both families were very impressed with his obedience and gentle friendly nature...it is nice having the opportunity to 'educate' people about such a beautiful breed, when they come in and see him with a family and his little stump wagging and just wanting pats from everyone who visits it makes me a proud Dobe Mummy :D

It is nice seeing people who are scared of big dogs come in and fall in love with the big sook :thumbsup: