Daytime Agility /flyball In Sydney

Does anyone know anywhere in Sydney that does daytime mid-week classes for either flyball or agility ? Quite happy to travel during the day but evenings & weekends are really tricky . Any suggestions ? Only needs to be novice standard at either.

Canine Fun Sports holds Agility classes every Tuesday & Friday at St Ives Showground. Advanced 9am, Intermediate 10am & Begineers 11am.

They aslo run some classes at Castlereagh on other days if that is a better location.

Don't know of any Flyball clubs at all that meet during daytime mid-week but Leaps and Bounds train daytime on a weekend. PM Supermum, she's with them.

The ones I know;

St George - Thursday evening

PICSI - Tuesday evening

Norwest - Tuesday evening (I think)

Sutherland - monday evening

Southern Cross - weeknight, not sure which

Psychos - secret Psycho business!

You could also try Deerbush dog training or Werriwa, not sure when they train. Go to www.flyball.org.au and look under 'clubs' for the contacts for each club.

Jo

Don't know of any Flyball clubs at all that meet during daytime mid-week but Leaps and Bounds train daytime on a weekend. PM Supermum, she's with them.

The ones I know;

St George - Thursday evening

PICSI - Tuesday evening

Norwest - Tuesday evening (I think)

Sutherland - monday evening

Southern Cross - weeknight, not sure which

Psychos - secret Psycho business!

You could also try Deerbush dog training or Werriwa, not sure when they train. Go to www.flyball.org.au and look under 'clubs' for the contacts for each club.

Jo

from memory, psychos train sunday afternoons at lidcombe. contact ian, details on website above.

Thanks for this everyone - I'll start up at St Ives & see how we go.Only got one car in the family & my son plays cricket every weekend all over the place so I don't normally have access to it on the weekend in the cricket season !

I'm attempting to do this with the little Schipp so it may be an absolute disaster !

Hi, What is this Psychos?

Is it fly ball or agility?

Ta

The Psycho's is one of the craziest flyball teams you'll ever seen. Ian is unforgettable. The whole lot of them are cracked (just like all good eggs should be :))

We're always pleased to see new members at Leaps and Bounds. We train every Sunday morning in primary school grounds near the Water Tower at Bankstown. For flyball it's 8.30am to 9.30am for beginners (the teams that compete then train from 9.30am to 10.30 or 11am - depending upon the dogs and how much we all have to work on!) We also do agility, but not every week. PM me if you'd like more info on where we are.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Gomez - I haven't yet got to agility with my black devil Schipperke but may well go up to St Ives sometime over the next couple of weeks . Are you in Sydney yet ? Maybe see you there (I think we'll be in the beginners class for ever !!).

Gomez - I haven't yet got to agility with my black devil Schipperke but may well go up to St Ives sometime over the next couple of weeks . Are you in Sydney yet ? Maybe see you there (I think we'll be in the beginners class for ever !!).

I'm so glad you resuscitated this thread, I've been trying to find it!

We're here! Let's go, I'll pm you...