Sheltie Annie ( Her Dad Is Pepsi)

Owned by Shelties

:) it's been a LONG and Lonely time since you've been gone. I still remember the day as if it was yesterday :D.

You made so many happy memories that I will never forget. I love and miss you more and more as the days go on.

Love you always your one and only Mummy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumbsup::cry: :D

P.S I hope you have been a good girl for mummy and no doubt I will see you sooooonnnnnn

I Love You Annie 03.10.2001 - 01.01.06 :eek::mad:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::o:o :D :D :D :)

post-8275-1167632305_thumb.jpg

Edited by Owned by Shelties

Trace, I am sure that Annie has been busy chasing my Harry around and giving him those smooches that he hates from doggies heheheheh. 12 months has gone strangely fast yet slow....!

Rest in peace gorgeous Annie and give my Harry a big cuddle from me .. with love.

• 3 months later...

My darlin Annie,

I hope you were waiting at the gates today to meet your daddy again? it still only feels like yesterday that your were taken away but it's been quiet a few months now.

Your daddy had been sick for a little while granny and I tried our best to save him from this disease but we knew that we had to do we had to send your daddy back to you, so he could keep you out of trouble :rofl: I take some comfort in knowing that your together again now you can show him around play like you used to.

I miss you Annie more and more every day.

Love you always your mum,dad and granny and granpa miss you too.

:laugh::rofl: