My Little Bb Puppy

morpheos

Hi Morpheos,

1st of all congratz on your Bully pup they are such gorgus dogs and have such wonderful personalities. I have a gourgus little BB pup too she is now 21weeks. When we first got her she used to bite like crazy and for the first couple of weeks we tried everything to get her to stop. In the end consistanlty yelping loudly anytime she put her mouth on us worked. If she got to worked up we would out her in an exercise pen or another room, until she settled. It did take time for her to get it but she strated to bite more gently. She has settled down a lot now and does not bite hard if at all. She loves to chew and so we have bought her bones and pigs ears to chew on when we are there to supervise and Kongs are great to.

Good luck Your pups soooo Cute

Edited by squirt80

Hehe I have a 12 week old british bulldog pup and she is exactly the same in every way! Getting better now though... basically followed the advice of the breeder and DOL members.

Omg I just saw the pic of your pup, almost looks like mine too! Even both have the little black mole with a black hair coming from it!

DSC00741.jpg

Edited by Chubbz

Awwww.... I just love BB they are just adorable.....

They are my second choice....... Rottys are my first of course.....

I would love to get a BB but they seem to be quite expensive (OH woldn't let me spend that much on a puppy)....

Not that a rotty is cheap but the BB seem quite alot more but I do love them lots... Very cute pice of all the BB puppies... makes me jelouse... LOL.....