Puts Paws In The Water Bowl...

musik

My pup sticks her whole head in her bowl of water and then comes over to you and shakes it everywhere... she loves drinking and sharing her water with your feet as she always has to lick them after having a big drink...

My bella (who just turn 3 on sunday :laugh: ) will paddle in her water bowl even when she is at mum's she does it sometimes. i now have a few extra bowls around the yard. i find when i have her pool filled up she doesn't seem to do it. Bella loves water it could be pouring with rain and she will be sitting in it :p

I second the clamshell pool idea. My guys used to dig all the water out of their bowls all the time but once I got the clamshell pool they stopped and I havn't seen them do it since. I guess they figured out its more fun to do it it the pool :cry:

Same here. A clam shell pool stopped my water buckets getting tipped over and carried around. Bruno goes over every half hour, digs a hole and lies in the water while waiting for butterflies to appear :rofl::rofl: I have a towel on the floor inside for his dribbles :rofl: