Sheepdog Training Day In Vic

Hi,

For any interested Victorians, there is a sheepdog training day being run at Warragul on the 10th March 9am - 4pm.

It is being run by a brilliant trainer and should be a great day of learning. We will be there.

It is for pups through to triallers.

For the contact details etc please PM me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Yes, the 10th is a Saturday. It is from 9am till 4pm and the cost is $50.

PM me for phone numbers of contact person if interested.

And the Warragul trial is the following weekend which will be great to watch or compete in. They will be running a city slickers comp for those city people and then all the usual events.

Hi hannah......you have changed your DOL name....

well we all know minty is super ;)

saw ya last night at dog training, but didn't get a chance to say hello :p

i am very keen to go to this herding thing, so hopefully will see ya there :D

sam

The trial at Warragul is on the 17th March starting at 7.45am.

It will be held at Darnum Recreation Reserve, Shady Creek Rd, Darnum.

The classes will be encourage, novice, open, novice & open ducks and city slickers. You can enter city slickers and encourage on the day.

I am just going off the details on the entry form i received. Do you want any more details?

I am feeling nervous just talking about it :laugh:

hey jesomil,

thanks for the info

have booked to go on the 10th :laugh:

i guess i will see ya there :rofl:

sounds like it will be fun, and lots of new people th meet ;)

looking forward to going.....

look out Darnum......Cooper the crazy Aussie is comin too town ;)

we should be a good laugh :) ;)

cheers sam

Thats fantasic, several DOLers going.

Wagalot, you will be easy to pick out with an Aussie.

I will have a red and tan Kelpie :laugh: and so will just about everyone else. We will just have to be courageous and walk up to people and ask if they are from DOL so we know who everyone is.

Thanks jesomil - I might enter my boy in city slickers, he can't possibly do worse than he did at Welshpool.

As for how we will know each other, well, I know Sam so I will just stick by her and you'll know me by association :laugh: I have a red and tan too ;) Not sure if we can associate with Aussies ;)

All excited now! Two weekends of herding, yippee!

I think I will be the only choc and white border collie so you should know who I am. I don't bite, so feel free to come up and say hi. My nick name is Jules.

aww c'mon - let people come up to you and call ya CTD - could be fun :laugh:.

I might go - will give them a buzz later - depends what is on that weekend, but i'm dying for some herding!

Hay leopuppy.....

arrr ya sooo... got to come.......i am hanging to meet your little girl :mad plus would be good to see a few more Aussies there, then i wont be so inbarised :cry: ;)

I was told by the girl i spoke too, that there were a limited number of people that can go, so if you can come, i would book it....

Hay superminty.....have u booked, and coming, i am hanging to see your big baby work sheep too :rofl:

I think the surname maybe SPICER? I am also doing some herding training at KCC park the same weekend, with the Aussie Shepherd club. Going to take my video camera along, so if you want to me to video your dog herding let me know. Thats if the presenter doesn't mind.