Brax Happy Birthday Buddy

tybrax

Run Free lovely one :)

Bruce is running with you ...

Bruce was born Feb 99 and went to that better place after battling many unusual misdiagnosed ailments (treated often with cortisone for 18 mths for a skin allergy that was in fact hypothyroidism) and ultimately succumbed to lymph cancer in Aug 03...six weeks after the vaccination of a compromised immune system :D

Appreciate how difficult and near impossible and so selfless to ultimately relieve the pain of a soulmate :dunce:

Hope Brax and Bruce share their fun and toys, with so many other great (spirit) dogs and people :laugh:

Stagger on rejoicing for having known them :rolleyes:

May the Legend continue ... Salute to good dogs and lovely people everywhere and all about us...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tyson-NSW

Dear chris,

My heart is with you and your family. RIP Brax.

I remember ringing you on that tragic day babbling on about my troubles with my neighbours over Tyson, then you broke down in tears and told me that sweet sweet, Braxy had passed the rainbow bridge, My family and I sobbed whilst we hung on to our puppy.

We have all known Braxy since about a year ago when he was a happy healthy dog. Then We watched him gradually get riddled with cancer and I could see the pain and suffering that he and your family was going through.

But you stayed strong and positive, Chris, through the ordeal, you were trying everything in your power to make him better, I remeber the Wholistic diet that you had put him on.

He's defenaitly at a better place now, with no pain watching over you all and saying thank you for loving me nanny....

Stay exactly the way you are, you have a very special soul.

Luv ya always,

Brigit and familyxxxoooo