Chew Toy Ideas

Cath

USB cables, my pup loves them and at 40 bucks each they are a great toy!!!!! :rofl:

:rolleyes: The telephone line - I am on my third in a month and thats only cause now I have rearranged everything so he can't get to it anymore!

USB cables, my pup loves them and at 40 bucks each they are a great toy!!!!! :rofl:

I've caught pup with teeth around my laptop power cable. He had to jump to get it. ebay good source of cheaper USB cables, or the cheapo, discount stores :party: .

Our pup will chew anything e.g. plastic folder, paper, cane recycling basket, metal strip between tiles and hard floor ( :rofl: ), plants when out walking...

I watch him like a hawk and he has plenty of toys, chicken necks/ wings and bones to chew. Still has those horrible, sharp puppy teeth.

:champagne: I found the best toys for my you RR girl to chew on and she hasn't destroyed them yet!

They are made by Petstages, and called Orka's. I got an Orka Grippa first, which is a hollow tube of softish blue plasticky stuff. It had 3 strands of tough coloured canvas threaded through the middle. She did chew almost all the way through one of these, so I took them out. The second one I bought was an Orka Jack. This is a weird shaped one (like a six pronged "bone"), with rope through the middle.

After going through numerous other soft, rubber and other dog toys, I reckon these are the bees knees of dog toys. She hasnt even looked like destroying them and she absolutely loves them to death....She just about always has one of them in her gob! (They are hollow, but float as well!)

She also loves coke bottles, but I stopped giving them when I discovered she could chew them until they started to disintegrate (in a matter of minutes mind you!)

- didnt want bits of sharp plastic entering her soft innards!

I'll see if I can find a website where they are pictured so people can have a look. :cheers:

RG

try this!

www.dogtoys.com

Edited by RidgyGirl