I'm Bored At Work - Can You Tell

Kylie and the black Lab

I totally understand. When I am at work I crave to be at home with my babies. I want their licks and hugs and doggy smell.

I had a day off today so I spent all day with them. :rofl:

Currently I am at my partner's house and I have Guido with me. He has his own crate here so I can have him with me when I spend the evening here.

We're talking black labs here... so it's only natural that you don't want to be seperated from them. They are the best dogs in the world :scold:

I work away Mon-Thurs and my OH has our black lab at work with him - Bronson is only 8 1/2 weeks so I am REALLY missing him (we got him on Saturday) and the OH is struggling with him on his own 24-7 - can't get any work done - but really he loves it!

Rooster78 - Just pat OH on the head and tell him about all the wonderful bonding he's doing. ;)

Of course while you are away he is getting spoilt by your black baby and you'll have to play catch up when you get home. Which means you get to spend heaps more time with him ;) The lab that is :)

I read something recently that was written by a reputable Labrador breeder :D where he said he prefers Black bitches and Yellow dogs. :rofl:

Well of course a black lab is just the bees knees :scold: I could spend all day doing the :) and she spends all day treating me like a :D

I love our yellow boy as well but I think there is something special about a black labrador girl ;) :D

And next week we will extra black labs because her pups are due on Wednesday :p

;) Yeah I remember when Jedda was 8 weeks old.... i was the one with separation anxiety!! :D We were lucky it was over Chrissy and hubby and I were both home.

I had rotties my whole life until now as hubby wanted a yellow lab and we compromised on a blackie. We are both stoked - she is the best girl ever. So clever and learning so quickly. Growing so quickly too!! And most certainly mooching for food at every opportunity.

Last night we had leftover lasagne in a tray in the fridge... i left the fridge door open for a minute to get the milk and she was licking the cheese off the top!! (we still ate it though :p !!)

I am a converted now - black labs rule!!

Cheers, Kylie

Who can stay away from a black lab puppy ;) I hate leaving mine as well, even though he has my grandparents to keep him company.... but the face he gives me as im walking out the door, it breaks my heart sometimes ;)

But the best thing is to come home to a lab that is just about ready to bowl you over as you get through the door!! its the highlight of my day :laugh:

I demand pics of your Jedda too ;) , considering the bloodline :rofl:

My OH picked me up from the airport last night and our little guy was so excited. My heart is so taken by him! I have him at home today whilst the OH is at work - he is such a handful at times - bites EVERYTHING - so I just shove some toys in his direction. He is sleeping at my feet now so have a moment to myself. But OMG, he is just sooooooo adorable!

This must be the Black Lab adoration club eh?

The dog I mean... not the DOL member ;)

If this is the Black Lab lovers club... then sign me up :cry:

post-15351-1172797047_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rhi

Yep sign me up too :eek:

OH says he has a yellow lab that bowls him over and does all the things we are all raving about. :rofl: And yes he is gorgeous and I :love: love him heaps. BUT HE'S NOT BLACK!!! :eek::eek:

This is our very pregnant black lab - but she is the princess of black labs

JEDDA went to the BEACH yesterday!!!! :mad

She was a classic. We kept her in her harness and on lead so she wouldn't do the bolt (still mastering recall!!). She loves the car - sat all the way to Collaroy with her head on the window and then dug and ran on the shore. We then carried her in the water and hubby stood 5 metres away from me and Jedda swam straight to me!! Funniest little dog paddle. We were both absolutely cracking up! :)

She went back in like 5 times. What a fantastic day for our fur child!!!

She was totally pooped and slept until 7.30am thismorning!!

Just thought I'd share!!

Cheers, Kylie

I took my Sable to the beach for the first time on Friday. I've never had a dog that like to swim before so I was very suprised when he drove in and got totally submerged! He was very well behaved, he is normally distracted by other people and dogs but when he was in the water he was a different dog... The biggest smile!

The cutest thing was he was scared of the waves lapping at his feet, he ran away from them and jumped over them to get back in the water.

Fun had by all.

I took my Sable to the beach for the first time on Friday. I've never had a dog that like to swim before so I was very suprised when he drove in and got totally submerged! He was very well behaved, he is normally distracted by other people and dogs but when he was in the water he was a different dog... The biggest smile!

The cutest thing was he was scared of the waves lapping at his feet, he ran away from them and jumped over them to get back in the water.

Fun had by all.

Fun had by all.

Fun had by all.