Advocate Or Sentinel Spectrum

I use Sentinel. I haven't used a spot on since the paint on my walls disolved because one of my dogs was lying against it after they had it put on :laugh:

;) OMG!

I don't use either - frontline for fleas and tablets from vets for worms (can't remember the name). I haven't been happy with the frontline though - only lasted about 3 weeks and then he started scratching again. I will be trying something different next time. We are in a newish area so there is still a fair amount of building etc going on and fleas are probably in the dirt. Diesel hasn't been scratching though and I haven't actually seen any fleas. My cat scratches heaps but no fleas so ... ;)

Sorry, can't really help here, but the tablet sounds ok.

kendall

Are you treating your cat as well? Cats carry flea populations around and you won't see any adults usually, because they groom them out.

Hi. Yep definitely treating the cats - one of them has a flea allergy so even one flea can set him off!! None of them have any fleas or flea dirt that I can see and the allergic cat is the only one scratching at the moment - might try a different treatment next month and see how that works. The cats and dog don't mix at all. A tablet would be easier to treat my lot with!! A question though - Diesel has the yearly heartworm injection - do these both do heartworm too? (Sorry to hijack :rofl: )