Flyball Nationals Qld

Just had a look at your photos, Pleased to see you got my good side :thumbsup:

I hope to see you in Canberra

Did I get a photo of your butt? :D :D

We've started talking about Canberra. It's only 7 months away. :rofl:

I'll see if I've got any more pics for you.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, just got home yesterday after slowly travelling back to Ballarat after some sight seeing. What a great weekend and would do it all over again! Great racing from everyone and great comp. Thanks Queensland! I was so excited to win Div. 3, both teams from Ballarat ran awesome! And HUGE congrats to Weiners Hot Dogs who won Div.2 at their first nationals for that club. What a great effort guys! :(

Did I get a photo of your butt? :) :rolleyes:

We've started talking about Canberra. It's only 7 months away. :rolleyes:

I'll see if I've got any more pics for you.

Hardy ha ha very funny but yes you have caught the more intelligent side of me.

7 months to go till Canberra is scary and before you know it there will be little graphs on the bottom of our messages saying how many days it is untill we leave.

Time flys when your doing flyball. :(

Edited by flyballcrazy

Guest Clover

We are finally home :confused:. I too was unimpressed with the lack of races and the huge amount of time between races :(. Heres hoping we get to run at 'Nats 08'.

The chap who took the photos at the nationals has offered them up to be sold via the afa site but it will be worked out at the next afa committee meeting and then a link posted on the site sometime after that.

Yes, thanks heaps Jo. Saved me checking constantly. It already feels like a long time ago!

There were a number of photographers there, though. Are they all through the same place?

I'll be finding my credit card....

Nope - there was that guy with 'the lens' :eek:

Also, a lady - particularly on the Sunday. They were chatting when I was nearby, but they obviously didn't know each other beforehand. Neither was from a team or had association with a team. One came from Sydney (I wasn't eavesdropping...promise :eek: )

I think there were a couple of others too with good equipment, but not for the entire day/s.