Molly I Will Meet You At The Rainbow Bridge

MrBobsMum

Molly,

I adopted you in May 2001, this litte bundle of fluf a beautiful Border Collie x like your sister Shayla. You had a mop of hair on your head and looking at you I called you Molly the mop. You and Shayla loved being together and you loved your ball games.

You and Shay used to escape and go for a swim down the river, took me weeks to realise why you were wet when I got up in the mornings.

After Shay passed away you pined for her, Mr Bob filled a void but you never stopped looking for her.

I plugged holes in the fence, but it didnt stop you from finding a new way of getting out.

I recieved a phone call from council that you had been hit by a car this day 12 months ago. You had survived the impact but after assesing your injuries it was decided that you would be better off being with Shay.

I gave you lots of cuddles and then you were finally at peace.

Goodbye for now little girl you will be forever in my heart. I know that there will be a day where I will meet you and Shay and all that came before you at the Gate.

Colleen

All Things Beautiful in this world are never Really Lost

Thanks for your kind words, the last year has been the worst. I have moved on and have now got two beautiful dogs in Bob and Tia. I am looking forward to having more than 2 years with these 2.

Colleen