Very Rude Lady On Email

toy dog

just wanted to share the experience i had the other day with a lady who emailed me briefly enquiring about a desexed male chihuahua i had for sale.

she gave me a brief run down of her life i.e. i lost my pet a few months ago and want to replace it, do you know of anywhere i could get a pomchi?

I wrote back and said politely that there is no such thing as a pomchi, the correct term should be a pomeranian cross chihuahua. if you want such a cross it is better to look in shelters rather than going to a breeder of such dogs as they are either puppy farmers or backyard breeders.

the lady wrote back and the email was headed LOOK LADY, she lost her previous dog a "pomchi" due to the dog being eaten by another ??? when she was out walking it. She then proceeded to hurl profanities at me and insult my dog and say that my dog i have for sale must be an ASS of a dog because he has an ASS of an owner and i was to get my dog and my head and to shove it clean up my own ASS.

i assumed she was trying to tell me that i need to shove my dog and my head up my donkey :heart:

the conversation degenerated from here just slightly as i politely wrote back again, and told her she was a very rude person with no manners.

so then i got a response to say that i am dumb and where do i get off telling people things and that if i keep on going she is going to send some cops to my door, meanwhile she has given me her name, phone number, where she lives and works. :cry: then she dared me to ring her up, so i rang her up :laugh: and she wouldn't answer her phone (i wonder why!) i found out she was from USA (Living in Victoria) thats why she misspelt the word ASS......

so in the end because she was so agressive i had to block her out but i got a lecture from my most of friends saying that i should have blocked her out as soon as i got an email headed "LOOK LADY"....

:laugh: hmmmmmmmm some people the world is full of people that can't be told anything and get offended if you correct them politely!

I can understand now why some breeders don't answer most emails and stupid people that seem to be know-it-alls. if they say something ignorant like where can i get a bloody Pomchi, breeders don't bother just put it in the delete folder.

ETA: i asked this lady (well hardly a lady!) if she is from america?? and now because i asked this harmless question about her nationality where she was from, i am apparently a BIGOT as well as trying to shove my dog and my head clean up my own ASS.

hmmmmmmm :eek:

Edited by toy dog

That cracked me up. :) First laugh I've had all day.

Some of the idiots you have to deal with when trying to place a dog never cease to amaze me.

At least you saw the funny side.

Julie