Australian Pure Bred Dog Forums - Dogz Online: New Puppy Toilet - Australian Pure Bred Dog Forums - Dogz Online

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Old topic!
This topic has had no activity for over 365 days. Due to that, you will not be able to reply. Please create a new topic!

New Puppy Toilet

#1 User is offline   vandeathwood 

• Forum Member
  • State:WA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

Hi All,

I have purchased a Cavalier king Charles puppy and will be receiving it soon,I was wondering if these http://www.oz-pet.net.au/cat_loo.html would be any good as a indoor toilet for my new
puppy? Something the same perhaps a slighty lower wall? Allowing the puppy easy access,
I have people suggest getting a pet loo or similar,but heard they are highly expensive and the grass gets highly smelly and hard to clean etc.

#2 User is offline   persephone 

• Shutter-click Addict
  • State:SA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

Welcome :)

There has been discussion on the indoor toilets .. if you click on these links, they may help you decide :) (Obviously, it's better if your pup learns to toilet outdoors ..)

LINK

LINK

#3 User is offline   Cavstar 

• Forum Regular
  • State:WA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

View Postvandeathwood, on 10 April 2012 - 12:05 AM, said:

Hi All,

I have purchased a Cavalier king Charles puppy and will be receiving it soon,I was wondering if these http://www.oz-pet.net.au/cat_loo.html would be any good as a indoor toilet for my new
puppy? Something the same perhaps a slighty lower wall? Allowing the puppy easy access,
I have people suggest getting a pet loo or similar,but heard they are highly expensive and the grass gets highly smelly and hard to clean etc.

Ohh exciting!
I remember when I was waiting for my pup I was stressed about the toileting situation :laugh: I'm not sure about that loo though - I would think that my Lucy would try & eat the stuff in there! :laugh:
I ended up putting her in the laundry when we weren't home with the door locked open a tiny bit with fake grass outside in an enclosed area for her to toilet on. She still uses it from time to time (we have a doggy door there now) & I wash it once a fortnight or so. I don't find that it smells much at all.
When we are home though she just asks to go out & whoever is closest opens the door :) Although when she was tiny we were taking her out every 20 mins or so. I had 3 weeks off work at the time so was lucky in that respect to be able to do that.

Make sure you visit the CKCS thread & post lots of pics :D

Share this topic:

Old topic!
This topic has had no activity for over 365 days. Due to that, you will not be able to reply. Please create a new topic!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy | Web Site Terms and Conditions