Alice Springs Show Results

liamber

You can find them here. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: Thanks, I looked on the website but in the wrong place!!! LOL :eek: :D

I am also with you, soooo excited and can't wait for the next 2 weeks to be over. Finally will have my boy in the Neutered class in Group 1. I think he is just as excited as I am!! Can't wait for the Royal either :curtsey::cheer:

Cavalier!!! I know you have a pappy. There is also another neuter, I think it may be a Tibetan Spaniel. :) It will be fun. What age is your pappy?? My boy is only just over 14 months old, unfortunately only 1 testicle came down. :p He did reasonably well up until he was 6 months old when I couldn't show him anymore. He actually got Baby Puppy in Group at The Royal last year :vomit::)

Yeah I think there is a Tibbie going to come back in for neuter too, and depends on who else travels up with their neuters.

My boy is 6! He's almost old enough to go into Veterans too :crossfingers:

He just looooves the ring, he gets so excited when it's his turn. Wish Portia would pick up some of his enthusiasm!

Yes I know that feeling. I have a bitch at the moment that is like dragging a brick around. Harvey my boy is such a big show pony. I also have an entire boy which will be in the ring up here for the first time at the next shows. I am sooo excited and can't wait. Will catch up with you there. :crossfingers: :rolleyes:

It is nice to see different breeds winning for a change. Go The NT for being the first to award Neuter points :crossfingers: :rolleyes: I can't wait for the next lot of shows. Soooo excited :) This will be the longest 2 weeks in history I am sure!! My Cav boy will hopefully get his first points :confused: :confused:

It is nice to see different breeds winning for a change. Go The NT for being the first to award Neuter points :crossfingers: :rolleyes: I can't wait for the next lot of shows. Soooo excited ;) This will be the longest 2 weeks in history I am sure!! My Cav boy will hopefully get his first points :confused: :confused:

:) :D :) Do you know if extra points for group and show???

It is nice to see different breeds winning for a change. Go The NT for being the first to award Neuter points :crossfingers: :rolleyes: I can't wait for the next lot of shows. Soooo excited ;) This will be the longest 2 weeks in history I am sure!! My Cav boy will hopefully get his first points :confused: :confused:

:) :D :) Do you know if extra points for group and show???

I think and don't qoute me on this BB:D but from what I have read it is only points for your breed. It will then be like winning your class in Group, being Neuter in Group. It is a shame that it won't be treated like BIG for neuters. At least we have something to start with and who knows in the future it may eventuate into something bigger. It is great for all the ones who have show potential and for some reason couldn't be shown entire, like my beautiful Cav boy snoring his head off besides me right now ;) :D

I noticed that BB, nice to see it was shared around! :crossfingers:

The first neuter in the WORLD to get points towards a title was awarded at Alice Springs, an Italian Greyhound. :rolleyes:

Not entirely true.

You can show Neuters at Crufts and most BOB's and CC's are towards a title.

Not sure how their title works but it may be the first in the World towards a specific Neuter title :crossfingers:

First in Australia at the very least :rolleyes:

Edited by -Megz-

NT has a fairly substantial chance considering the nearly dozen show head start we'll have :crossfingers:

True, but if for instance there is only 1 of your breed then your only going to get the minimum amount of points. Therefore it is going to take forever to be titled!!! It is a shame you don't get points for the others that you beat in Group or show.