Casterton Kelpie Muster

I'll be there minus my dogs this year :( So SM, Minty is free to run the hill climb race and win (grin!) I promise not to sabotage the race.

Dasha, if you're watching the Kelpie Idol and you see a group of people cheering on a guy by the name of David and his BC x Dylan, that's us...so come over and say g'day!!

WELL

The weekend was fantastic! Beautiful weather, heaps of people, kelpies galore!

BUT

Minty retains her title as fastest hill climb dog, but she didn't win :D

We won the heats with 29 seconds (didn't go through the gates for that 5 second deduction but was still the fastest) but there was a handler miscommunication down the bottom of the hill in the final and she blew it :laugh:

Still came fourth. Oh well, there's always next year :laugh:

My boy behaved himself beautifully but then I had a few people asking whether I was selling him in the auction, so he may have been scared I would take them up on it!

Well done on the hill climb. She didnt win but at least she is still the fastest and 4th is still a very good effort.

You can win again next year!!

My boy behaved himself beautifully but then I had a few people asking whether I was selling him in the auction, so he may have been scared I would take them up on it!

And you call him all those nasty names :D . He always seems to behave really well!!

And you call him all those nasty names :rofl: . He always seems to behave really well!!

He keeps making a liar out of me :rofl: not that I mind in the least :rofl: