Introducing Twiggy - Old Thread

Hi there,

Twiggy is in foster care and available to a good home. She can be viewed on: www.fosterdogs.org

She is an active girl who is highly social, confident and appropriately cheeky with other dogs. She is still gaining weight and the photos I think can make her look a bit older because I am still working on that rounded puppy tummy appearing. She is very bright, and loves to use her voice :thumbsup:

www.fosterdogs.org

post-4653-1180489360_thumb.jpg

post-4653-1180489377_thumb.jpg

Edited by ARF Muttly

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Clover

Muttly you could try having her listed on the Australian Flyball Association page (www.flyball.org.au) in the rescue section aswell. She looks lovely :confused:.

will try and add some more pics soon, she is growing up and length rapidly. She is on the flyball page. Is there a herding group that allows posting of dogs available for adoption. This girl would be wasted in an average pet home. She is 11 weeks old now

Awww I love Twiggy, I'd love to do some sheepies herding with her but I don't think my border collie girl would be too impressed :laugh:

I have only just started herding this year, so I'm not familiar with the different clubs yet and how they work... could she be included perhaps in a club newsletter (if they have one)? I will do some googling.

She would make one very pretty herding doggy :laugh:

This girl would be wasted in an average pet home.

Ahh i have one of those at the moment, perfect for a sporting home but most dont want adult dogs but i am waiting she is much too good as just a pet so i am training her myself :laugh:

she's gorgeous, i can't wait to start looking for my next dog sport dog, i think i'll post about it here first. not for a few years yet but i'm excited.

Yeah this is what I thought too but my "new agility dog" came along 8 years too early (and is here to stay :laugh: )