Introducing Twiggy - Old Thread

Muttley, it will be interesting to see what they say. Im going to get a pup from them later in the year :laugh: .

Karen also posted her on Ozherders list, fingers crossed she gets a home from all the exposure :rofl: .

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, Karen has kindly put her on three lists for me:)

The Bilson's misunderstood the intent of my email and told me she looked lovely and how to check for tattoo and locates local breeder:) I haven't even looked but will, but do not think she is from a registered breeder.

:thumbsup: and they really like her :D They are both over fosters, but she is crated overnight with Diesel who usually makes foster pups squeal, and today I saw Bella full mud-flinging on-your-back wrestling playing with her which she has NEVER done with literally dozens of fosters.... But I am not keeping her :D

The home that doesn't have a Chi x or a geriatric dog, or worse no other dog, will come up. I keeping processing 'am I being too precious', 'would she cope with a jogger and active family', and yes possibly, but this is one super smart cookie and with very strong working drives - I know what I went through with Bella would not have been managed in most homes, and there lies Twiggy... If they did obedience work (not just puppy school), then that would work. But otherwise she seems to have a sign on her back that spells out not enough stimulation will end up in disaster, or at the very least unhappy and wasted doggy. I have rehomed a large number of juvenile or puppy working breeds but this girl is very special.

• 2 weeks later...

:) gorgeous. Stalking, dropping, herding and endearing herself. One of my dogs is food aggressive and he tolerates her taking his food - first ever. They are also crate buddies.

She is not confident when left alone from dogs and poeple, would need another dog at this stage.

She has discovered the joy of digging :thumbsup: still without a forever home.

• 2 weeks later...