Introducing Twiggy - Old Thread

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup: not going to be me, can't be me, if it could she would stay :) The right home will turn up, but keeping her little profile here in case a person who could offer a home with training, maybe fly, herding or something active sees her gorgeous little monkey face :laugh:

Guest Clover

Muttly how far away from Albury are you? there is a Flyball comp on in Albury this coming weekend :).

The little girl has a meeting next weekend :laugh: Not a performance home but 10 acres and with an active canine companion. Might work well fingers crossed. I am keen for her to bond with her new home as she is settling in very much here...

Thank you indi dog :p that is great

thank you. Twiggy is fast becoming a rollercoaster ride, she is very special. But these sound like really lovely people, experienced dog people, and she'll be an inside dog when they are home. They are planning break away collars already for her shenanigans with dog mate if it all works out. And they are happy (despite already being competent with training) to take her to dog school to continue building her confidence as I expect her to go backwards in the transition. She'll leave a huge hole when she goes. She is now a goofy super affectionate munchkin who oscillates between sitting for pats looking adoringly (and a little intensely he he) and being a big smooch-ball.

what a shame......!!!!

I wish I could take her but OH would have a fit at 5 dogs!

She is just gorgeous and looks like a real character........I am working hard on a guy here at work who is thinking about a kelpie for some sheep work.

But he is about to become a daddy so maybe getting a pup is on the back burner....

I will keep talking her up though....

Bump. I have one possibly option through the flyball website (thank you Clover!) but have double trouble Lucinda arriving this week. 6 month old super-bright (oh dear) kelpie possibly crossed, who is toy and ball focussed

post-4653-1185281513_thumb.jpg

Edited by ARF Muttly

Guest Clover

That is wonderfull about Twiggy, i will keep everything crossed for her :mad. Ohh the new 'kid' is a cutie aswell.

Twigster has a meeting this Saturday with someone driving some distance. All going well she will be a companion to a kelpie x youngster and after some training trying her dab paw at flyball and possibly herding :laugh: Thanks again for your suggestion Clover, the enquiry is from the flyball site.

Lucy (Lucinda) will be a bit broken hearted if she leaves. She is a little dynamo that I 'think' is BC xfoxy or similar. Twiggy size (6 month old kelpie) but full grown girl who has a love of ball, toys, and also shows some herding behaviours

Guest Clover

Goodluck Muttly & miss Twiggy, all fingers, paws and claws will be crossed for you :laugh:. And goodluck with Lucinda aswell, i am sure her perfect home will come along.