Looking For A Good Vet Around Portland Vic

We are moving to Portland Vic next week and will be looking for a new vet for our gang my Kirra my 2yr old gsd girl who will need to be desexed asap and Max n Meg hubby's two jrts who are totally healthy atm but we wanna be prepared for any emergencies.

Is there anyone from down that way who can recommend a good vet pls

Guest Pandii

BUmping this up for you

Cant help though unless you want to travel an hour over to here for a vet

theres is only 1 vet clinic in portland as well as 1 in heywood 5 - 10 mins out the road they are now owned but the same people both clinic have great vets my old man uses the heywood clinic because he knows the vets there and they have always done well by him

i know there is an obedance club i think its held at nelson park from memery but dont quote me on that

i dont know if they any thing else at the club i havnt had any thing todo with them because i didnt get my own dog till i moved out of home and away from portland

my parents still live there though

There is a dog obedience club at Portland, Nelson Park sounds familiar. I'm at the Warrnambool club, we meet up occasionally and do stuff with Portland, our last get together was a CCD workshop and some instructors training. Lovely people! :thumbsup:

Good luck with the move! :laugh:

Guest Pandii

Sounds like lots of work

Just give me a yell

Kyeesha, I can give you a run down on vets in warrnambool if need be I use 2, one for my dogs and one for rescues

Thanks everyone for the info, am looking forward to the sea change but NOT the packing, packing, packing, I want to take my gsd to training once we are settled down there, so may run into some of you from down that way :thumbsup:

There is a dog obedience club at Portland, Nelson Park sounds familiar. I'm at the Warrnambool club, we meet up occasionally and do stuff with Portland, our last get together was a CCD workshop and some instructors training. Lovely people! :thumbsup:

Good luck with the move! :rofl:

Thanks for the info, will look it up once we are settled :laugh:

Yes dog obedience classes are held at Nelson park every Sunday morning Starting about nine O'clock i think. Nelson Park is on Cape Nelson road on the left as you go out towards Cape Nelson. If you get to the round about you will have gone too far.

chris

Sounds like lots of work

Just give me a yell

Kyeesha, I can give you a run down on vets in warrnambool if need be I use 2, one for my dogs and one for rescues

Thanks Pandii, will email you once we are settled if that's ok, I want to get my girl desexed asap

Yes dog obedience classes are held at Nelson park every Sunday morning Starting about nine O'clock i think. Nelson Park is on Cape Nelson road on the left as you go out towards Cape Nelson. If you get to the round about you will have gone too far.

chris

K thanks Chris, will take a drive out there once we are settled and see if I can find it, want to get to know some people down there so this might be a good way to start

Kyeesha saw lady today and she said start time is 9.45am for regulars and 10.45 for newby's and puppies etc.

They are looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers chris

Thanks again for the info Chris, looking for to meeting them also but now it may be a few more weeks before we can get there due to Kirra's little "suprise" package. We will be in Portland as of Fri of next week so if you ever want to meet up and say hello to an old lady and meet our gang pls gimme a buzz

Kyeesha saw lady today and she said start time is 9.45am for regulars and 10.45 for newby's and puppies etc.

They are looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers chris

Thanks again for the info Chris, looking for to meeting them also but now it may be a few more weeks before we can get there due to Kirra's little "suprise" package. We will be in Portland as of Fri of next week so if you ever want to meet up and say hello to an old and frazzeled lady and meet our gang pls gimme a buzz