Make A Signature Thread

Darkrai

sorry .. just letting people know I have been forced to take a holdiay from siggies and portraits.

My computer died ( I'm using hubby's) but I don't have any of my graphic stuff on this computer ( its pointless as he takes it to work all the time)

So unless some one else steps up to the mark to do the signatures .. they will have to wait till i get back online with one.

:laugh:

Sorry

Harminee

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you go, let me know if you'd like anything changed :) -

BB2.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that soooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!! Your a legend iltby!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Now to remember how to change it on here then taking boys off to the beach.

Thanks again! You signature gods are so tricky.

Edited by Blues and Boots

hi guys i am a bit late finding this post but all your work is just the best, and i love your new title signature gods lol i don't have PS and i don't think i would have the brains to do the stuff you guys are doing it is just ??? i am lost for the right words to use hows this bloody marvellous lol, could any of the signature gods have a go at playing with this pic for me

pearllywhites.jpg

Hi there

Could someone please make me a new one? :mad

11rai5f.jpg

24kyr1f.jpg

2gw56ok.jpg

vmpw1w.jpg

2wc4s9c.jpg

Umm if it could be the same pink swirly pattern that i already have, throughout the whole signature that would be great :rofl: also could it just say "my babies" on it somewhere please. :D

Edited by Kyra

HELP!!!!!! I'm trying to find a way to make a banner for my signature with more than one photo in it?

I do have photoshop although I have no idea how to use it and I also don't know how I would load it into my signature from my computer hard drive.

Gees, I know that probably makes no sense but I've been trying online ones for like a week now but none of them let me use more than one photo??????

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Z

• Troy unpinned this topic