Paper Work For Trialing?

I'm competing in my first obedience trial in 16 years on Sunday, my dog kit is packed but I just can't remember exactly what paper work I need to take with me. Can anyone help? So far I have my number, vaccination card and catalogue voucher is there anything else paper work wise I need to take?

Thanks!

Edited by Natsu chan

I'm competing in my first obedience trial in 16 years on Sunday, my dog kit is packed but I just can't remember exactly what paper work I need to take with me. Can anyone help? So far I have my number, vaccination card and catalogue voucher is there anything else paper work wise I need to take?

Thanks!

Just thought I would wish you the best of luck. 16 years break!!!!. Good for you!!! It has been a few years since I competed in obedience trials. Hopefully someone with recent experience will reply shortly.

To be honest I've never been asked for any paperwork, however I have Darcy's folder with me whenever I trial and it has all her paperwork/certificates/height card (agility)/ trial receipts and trial details (times/classes & judges etc). But I'm a trial newbie who is always far too organised :love:

VCA membership card is always in my wallet, vaccination card is always in the glovebox of the car because I ALWAYS forget it! :)

Good luck for the trial :laugh:

:thumbsup: Sounds like that hasn't changed much at least. They never use to ask for Phantoms paper work either but I was a junior back then so I usually had an adult with me who dealt with all that. :)

My VCA card lives in my purse too but the vaccination card lives in the filing cabinet with Koori's papers and all the other doggy paper work I've acquired in the last 16 years, other wise I'd misplace it. Thanks for the support too, fingers crossed we don't make too much of a muck of it. It feels like a couple of life times ago not just 16 years!

Julie I've never been asked for one.

Its just I keep mine in the car because I'm supposed to show it everytime we start a new block at training and I always forget it. :laugh:

Thanks Tapferhund but actually I'm off to the Collie nationals at KCC (yep crazy I know, but whats the worst that could happen?). The obedience and agility is tomorrow, the conformation classes are today.