Royal Canin

Hi. Does anyone have the phone number for customer service Royal Canin? I've been on their website but there is no ph number that I can find. I need to ask a few questions before putting a cat on their urinary food...

Thanks so much in advance.

Thanks - the other number went through to Royal Canin customer service but she couldn't help me, seemed distracted and told me I needed to talk to the vet tech, so I left my details for them to call me back and they never did. A bit frustrating really. Oh well, I'll try the 1800 number tomorrow. Thanks Daxhound. Does anyone here feed Royal Canin? I need it for a cat so off topic but would love to hear from anyone that gives their cat the Urinary food. I don't like Hills and won't use their c/d or s/d. Royal Canin looks good because it is an allrounder for urinary conditions, not just a specific crystal, which can just lead to other complications in my experience. Thanks for the help...

Yep i have it... 1800 622 969

We feed our dogs Royal Canin and a few years ago now my OH worked just as a demonstrator for RC and knows the QLD Rep fairly well, he is also very big on his commercial food research so if you visit our website and send a contact email from there it will go to his computer. He won't post here but would be happy to offer advice and help point you in the right directions for further questions you may have.

Thanks so much... I'll be in touch.

We feed our dogs Royal Canin and a few years ago now my OH worked just as a demonstrator for RC and knows the QLD Rep fairly well, he is also very big on his commercial food research so if you visit our website and send a contact email from there it will go to his computer. He won't post here but would be happy to offer advice and help point you in the right directions for further questions you may have.

My cats have all been fed RC + wet food exclusively for almost 4 years with great success. Have used a number of different formulations, but haven't needed the veterinary ones, so can't advise on those.

Have stopped using the Queen and Kitten foods due to too much L Lysine causing problems, but still use the Sensible 33, Fit 32, Indoor 27 and Maine Coon varieties.