Yay

lucy, after being back at obedience for 4 classes after a few years break, had an exam tonight to go up to level 3... she passed even tho she wasn't greatly behaved and didn't do things as well as normal!! we were in level 3 before we stopped obedience, but coz it's been 2 or 3 years since then, i thought it might be good to go back, but it took her a matter of minutes to get back into the swing of things...

lucy, after being back at obedience for 4 classes after a few years break, had an exam tonight to go up to level 3... she passed even tho she wasn't greatly behaved and didn't do things as well as normal!! we were in level 3 before we stopped obedience, but coz it's been 2 or 3 years since then, i thought it might be good to go back, but it took her a matter of minutes to get back into the swing of things...

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Obviously Lucy liked being back! :D

lol i was gona say the same thing mrs d... been keeping an eye out for u but ur never there (except that one time lol)

it's only really been cold down there once (altho the grass was freezing last week, the air wasn't)

am hoping we'll progress through fast so we can start competing!

oh and mrs d, i think next week all classes are at the same time, either 6.30 or 7, coz of the agm