Course Suggestions

I want to expand my dog knowledge further and I want to do a behaviour training type course in Sydney that is hands on.

NDTF and Delta are way out of my budget ($2000-$3500) but I would like to do something that is full-time or close to.

Any ideas?

Call me crazy, but I think if I can remember correctly you can actually do the NDTF course through TAFE - but don't quote me on that because I might be wrong. If it is available through TAFE, you can get certain subsidies if you've got a healthcare card etc etc. It's just ringing a bell that I saw the NTDF training course available through TAFE distance ed. It might be worth checking out ;)

i really wanna do the Delta one but the cost is something around $3500 and i really cant afford that.

I looked at doing the one at K9 Force but its only 4 lessons and i am looking so something much more indepth.

I looked at all the TAFE courses and none are very suitable. they are either for somebody wanting to be an animal attendant or work in a lab. i dont want to do vet nursing and ive been a groomer for years and before that i was an animal attendant. so TAFE would only be going backwards for me.

Call me crazy, but I think if I can remember correctly you can actually do the NDTF course through TAFE - but don't quote me on that because I might be wrong. If it is available through TAFE, you can get certain subsidies if you've got a healthcare card etc etc. It's just ringing a bell that I saw the NTDF training course available through TAFE distance ed. It might be worth checking out ;)

NDTF offer their course through distance ed/learning now, but its not through TAFE.

Shmoo, hang on and save up. Its really not worth doing any of the cheaper courses around except for K9's short courses.