R.i.p Patrick, My Paddy Boy

Jibba

Patrick was a rescue, he was a beautiful little dog, he had one problem he was dog aggressive and was too much of a risk to rehome, so today he was pts, i cant say i gave him his wings because it doesnt seem like a nice thing i did, but we had no choice, poor poor Paddy.

He was one of those dogs that just touches your heart in a very short time, he didnt wag his tail when he came here but today he as wagging his tail alot to see me, he had put his trust in me, and i had to throw it away. some people shouldnt own dogs, and if he was bought up correctly i would not have had to do what i did today.

Here he is the day i got him from LDH, he deserves someone to remember him.

post-12989-1186309962_thumb.jpg

Poor Paddy go and learn how to play with dogs and have fun, and be loved.

Sorry to hear you had to make such a heartbreaking decision, you are sooooo right some humans should never be allowed to own animals. Run with my bree at rainbow bridge Paddy, where there is no neglect, she'll know where all the food is....

So sorry to hear this N, but you did the right thing and Paddy is now free

After being in your place I know how hard the decision you made is but you have done the best thing, do not forget that

That is so sad.

Breeders and oe wners must always nurture good temperament in all their dogs, dog aggression can be controlled but it takes special circumstances and the risk of problem isnt small

Dont blame your self as you took a responsible step when you couldnt guarantee this man could be no threat again